Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well Clinton got the only standing ovation.

FOX (Hannity and Combs) has Frank Luntz on now doing his after debate interview with voters.

Some think debate was bland and that they agreed on everything - one voter just expressed this and others agreed. Some wanted fireworks they said.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Anybody interersted in telling CNN what you think about the Univision co-sponsorship of today's debate? Like what you think about Jorge Ramos and how he conducted himself?

Here's the link to CNN for this debate:

http://www.cnn.com/exchange/ireports/to ... .team.html

They kept bringing it back to amnesty. The -- We can't just deport 12 million strawman. And when they did mention the fence, they just kept talking about all of the holes they want in it. This rancher this, that community that. They even said that the fence would cut off part of a university. Is a US university partially in Mexico?

My Solution:

Build the fence, and keep gaping holes wherever the people don't want it built. Soon those same people will be SCREAMING for it, if ya know what I mean....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I watched the debate and when they started pandering at length about the poor wonderful hard working illegals who have been so mis-treated by America... Just the thought of one of these candidates as the next president was too much for me, it turned my stomach and I still feel sick!

Are all these people that go to these debates bused in?
    It seems like I keep seeing the same people at these things.
    Do these people work? How do all these people get off work by the thousands to go to these day time speeches?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    We can't just deport 12 million
    Obama keeps repeating this comment which really _isses me off! You know he is familiar with the term and concept of attrition yet he intentionally uses the same 'ol song and dance for that sympathy appeal!

For the first time I watched the Democrats debate (ha). When I saw the Univision stoog sitting there I knew this was a huge joke and insult to most of America. When Hitlery was asked by the stoog what she would do about comprehensive (offensive) amnesty; she immediately kissed his ars. Then I turned off the stupid sharade and will never be insulted like that again.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Funny how they can find the IA's to give them government money but can't find a single one when its time to deport them. Nobama says it would be too expensive to deport 12 million people but yet he wants to give another 800 billion to the UN???
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    They kept bringing it back to amnesty. The -- We can't just deport 12 million strawman. And when they did mention the fence, they just kept talking about all of the holes they want in it. This rancher this, that community that. They even said that the fence would cut off part of a university. Is a US university partially in Mexico?

My Solution:

Build the fence, and keep gaping holes wherever the people don't want it built. Soon those same people will be SCREAMING for it, if ya know what I mean....
    I get tired of the same 12 million number that these elites keep repeating. double or triple that number of illegals that are here... We all know the truth and so do they! They are all rotten liars!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast