CNN Tries To Get Lindsey Graham To Attack Trump, But It Backfires [video]

1:36 PM 11/30/2017

Sen. Lindsey Graham pushed back against Kate Bolduan for negative press coverage of President Trump in an interview Thursday on CNN.

CNN host Kate Bolduan asked, “There are these multiple reports coming out about what he–what he is talking about in private again, about the ‘Access Hollywood’ tape and about the debunked conspiracy theory about where President Obama’s birthplace–the fact that he’s going back there right now, in the midst of everything you and I have discussed, does that concern you at this point?”

Graham answered, “You know what concerns me about the American press is this endless, endless attempt to label the guy as some kind of kook, not fit to be president. He did win, by the way. He beat me and 16 other…”

“I’m not labeling him anything,” Bolduan responded, as the two went back and forth.

Graham added, “I’m being honest with you, Kate. Every time you turn on the TV, there are three cable networks–on one he can do no wrong, on the other two, he’s a constant mess and at the end of the day he makes mistakes, and I hope I am capable of saying I don’t agree with you here but I with you agree there.”

“It’s pretty frustrating for most Republicans, quite frankly, that this 24/7 attack on everything the president does or thinks, gets a little old after a while,” Graham said.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/30/cn...ckfires-video/