Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Lou Dobbs for President
    Laura Ingraham for Vice President

there you go

I think Lou is married to a latino but he seems to be for his country on immigration .

But I wouldn't vote for him or laura and I like her too .

One issue or the lesor of two vils is no better than what we have in the long run .

Iraq war , radicals forming jihad inside USA , china, unfair trade are all important .

I think Lou is married to a latino but he seems to be for his country on immigration .
    ???? What in the heck does being married to a latino have to do with immigration?????

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    ???? What in the heck does being married to a latino have to do with immigration?????
    I believe it is because so many people call him a racist. She is Spanish and she said on National TV that she gets mad at Lou because she doesn't think he is hard enough on some of his guests who are pro-illegal.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Some are thinking maybe Pat Buchanan is the mystery candidate.

I think the times are ripe for many to run and get us a New First Party going. I don't trust any of them in either party...me not being an illegal.

I don't care for McCains politics and think he never should have got in the race . But I respect his service and will not insult him too much because i think it affected his mind . HE is also the only one of the bunch who served his country other than Hunter . I don't think we should torture either .

So far I like Hunter,Tancredo . Was hoping Paul would back off blaming America for islamic terror but he stuck by the muslims and blamed America, only a fool would say such a thing knowing the islamic history .

Romney , Guliani , Thompson and the others seem to be liars .

We have awhile to go yet .

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Some are thinking maybe Pat Buchanan is the mystery candidate.
    Dear God I hope so!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Nothing if you live in paradise . But i's all according to how many relatives they have that may persuade them . I am sick of surprises and being fooled so I suspect everthing . One of my grandkids by marriage is latino and I love her .

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    McCain is absolutely sickening!!!!

Did you go and visit the troops... so you could come back and say "I", "I", "I" JUST FOR RECOGINITION!!!!!!!!!!!! You stand up there like you are the best candidate on the stage... and in REALITY... YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you were tortured... but I am sick to death of your "know it all" attitude!!!!!!!!!

SIT DOWN MCCAIN, SHUT UP AND GO HOME...WE ARE SICK OF YOU!!!!! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!

.......and I'm happy you getting lots of boos... you DESERVE eveyone of them!!!!!!!!!

...oh and stop looking at other candidates... like your mad as hell for their stand.... guess what the American people are mad as hell at YOU...your done!!!
    A while back an oil company spent a few hundred thousand doing something for the environment. Then they spent millions on commercials to tell everyone about it.

A long while back.

Yes, the crowd input was much better this time. I remember a while back the crowd in the debate seemed like a bunch of bought off shills. Well maybe not shills but some sort of part of not-main-stream-society. I wouldn't want to offend any shills.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Some of these guys "sound" good, but what is their past record...

we can't leave this one to TRUST ALONE! They make it very tempting... but we have to be "SMART" this time around. We can't let them tickle our ears with what we want to hear, but we have to be able to see through them ... to their agenda. We need to find out the facts...if they have been consistent on an issue and now changing...IT'S DANGEROUS TO TRUST THEM NOW!! God help us and our country!!!
    Unless it is Paul, Hunter, or Tancredo.........The only one of the front runners who has any record at all of doing ANYTHING to stop the illegals.....is Romney----before the issue was even as hot as it is now!! He was also the only one who clapped when they showed Tanredo's ad.

---Romney stopped illegals from getting drivers' licenses

---Romney stopped them from getting in-state tuition

---He gave the state police the authority to use 287g to make arrests.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by KenInTX
    I wish Thompson would present a stronger presence. I think he is genuine in his convictions, but short on selling himself.
    I was trying to decide who disgusted me more: Romney weaseling and waffling, Paul sounding like Cindy Sheehan, only with even less personality, if that's possible; McCain being, well, for lack of a better adjective, boringly McCain-like, or Huckabee, a good man, but one who loves amnesty and appeasement for illegal immigrants, as well as unrestricted trade with Communist Chinese slave shops.
    It worries me that virtually all of the candidates except Giuliani and Romney have made themselves irrelevant. I had believed that the press was simply ignoring them, but I think not; they just kind of come across as background figures, plain scenery, and then when they get a chance to shine, they seem to blow it. Except Paul, much of the time he's just downright unlikeable and unpleasant, kind of the human equivalent of fingernails on a chalkboard.
    Please, please let us have a candidate worth voting FOR, instead of yet another presidential election where I just vote because of the liberal you-know-whats I'm voting AGAINST.
    If Paul, Tancredo, or Hunter do not make it...........I will vote for Romney before any of the others. He at least has a provable record of doing things to stop the illegals while he was in office in Mass.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast