Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    McCain is absolutely sickening!!!!

Did you go and visit the troops... so you could come back and say "I", "I", "I" JUST FOR RECOGINITION!!!!!!!!!!!! You stand up there like you are the best candidate on the stage... and in REALITY... YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you were tortured... but I am sick to death of your "know it all" attitude!!!!!!!!!

SIT DOWN MCCAIN, SHUT UP AND GO HOME...WE ARE SICK OF YOU!!!!! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!

.......and I'm happy you getting lots of boos... you DESERVE eveyone of them!!!!!!!!!

...oh and stop looking at other candidates... like your mad as hell for their stand.... guess what the American people are mad as hell at YOU...your done!!!
    I SOOOO agree with you!!!! McCAIN was his usual disgusting self and yes he is DONE and from the looks he was giving he knows it!

Ron Paul is looking really good to me.

It was disappointing the top candidates are being left out. Then again it was such a fight that when it comes down to the nitty gritty those on the sidelines should still be standing.

I'm a little disappointed in the war drummers tonight. We have troops in around 120 countries of the world or an estimated 70%. It is time to start bringing them home. Ron Paul is right. That is not and isolationist action but one of opening up to the world.

If I had armed people in 70% of your homes would you feel I really am an outgoing person of the world. Would you more likely accept things from me if I respected your space? Wouldn't we be closer?

We need leaders in this world that lead by being good examples.

I wish Thompson would present a stronger presence. I think he is genuine in his convictions, but short on selling himself.
    I was trying to decide who disgusted me more: Romney weaseling and waffling, Paul sounding like Cindy Sheehan, only with even less personality, if that's possible; McCain being, well, for lack of a better adjective, boringly McCain-like, or Huckabee, a good man, but one who loves amnesty and appeasement for illegal immigrants, as well as unrestricted trade with Communist Chinese slave shops.
    It worries me that virtually all of the candidates except Giuliani and Romney have made themselves irrelevant. I had believed that the press was simply ignoring them, but I think not; they just kind of come across as background figures, plain scenery, and then when they get a chance to shine, they seem to blow it. Except Paul, much of the time he's just downright unlikeable and unpleasant, kind of the human equivalent of fingernails on a chalkboard.
    Please, please let us have a candidate worth voting FOR, instead of yet another presidential election where I just vote because of the liberal you-know-whats I'm voting AGAINST.

They just showed the dial test poll on 24 undecided Republican voters.

"High approval for any tough talk on immigration."
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Lou Dobbs for President
    Laura Ingraham for Vice President

there you go
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

JAK
    I should have asked ...why when we are trillons of dollars in debt, we need to fix social security, healthcare...and all the other problems we are facing......

WHY ARE WE GIVING "ILLEGAL ALIENS" WHO ARE IN OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY ALL OF THESE BENEFITS????????????? If we don't have the money to take care of "our" problems... why are we taking care of people who have broken our laws????

I wonder how they would DANCE around this question!!!!!!
    ... and if we are going to give emergency health care to illegals...then they should be DEPORTED immediately thereafter!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some of these guys "sound" good, but what is their past record...

we can't leave this one to TRUST ALONE! They make it very tempting... but we have to be "SMART" this time around. We can't let them tickle our ears with what we want to hear, but we have to be able to see through them ... to their agenda. We need to find out the facts...if they have been consistent on an issue and now changing...IT'S DANGEROUS TO TRUST THEM NOW!! God help us and our country!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself ! [ But then yall know this by now ,haha].

I have become one paranoid voter thanks to all the tricks they have pulled on us .

be careful, very careful .

Quote Originally Posted by April
    McCain is absolutely sickening!!!!

Did you go and visit the troops... so you could come back and say "I", "I", "I" JUST FOR RECOGINITION!!!!!!!!!!!! You stand up there like you are the best candidate on the stage... and in REALITY... YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you were tortured... but I am sick to death of your "know it all" attitude!!!!!!!!!

SIT DOWN MCCAIN, SHUT UP AND GO HOME...WE ARE SICK OF YOU!!!!! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!

.......and I'm happy you getting lots of boos... you DESERVE eveyone of them!!!!!!!!!

...oh and stop looking at other candidates... like your mad as hell for their stand.... guess what the American people are mad as hell at YOU...your done!!!
    I SOOOO agree with you!!!! McCAIN was his usual disgusting self and yes he is DONE and from the looks he was giving he knows it!
    I liked when Mc Cain tried to make Paul look bad on Iraq, like Paul did not support the troops....Pauls answer was, then why have I gotten more contributions from the troops than any other canidate! HA! HA! that was good!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Keep in mind that Lou Dobbs believes an independant is going to come out and run. I think he knows something , and that is one reason he is pushing people to register independant, besides letting both partys know we are sick of them.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Best debate BY FARAs Tom put it, "trying to out-Tancredo Tancredo"
    That line was pure genius!!! And seeing John "sour puss" McCain's reaction to that line and watching him being publicly shamed by the audience was priceless. Tom seemed a little more relaxed and less rushed than he usually is at debates.

I can't believe nobody attack the Huckster about his record now that he's a frontrunner. If Gomer had his way, Arkansas would have given illegal aliens in-state tuition, scholarships, and drivers licenses!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast