Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    But we did

We have fought for weeks here on alipac and other forums

Romney against Paul , Paul against Tancredo , Hunter people, Thompson people ,

We fought like cats and dogs

If just three orgs , alipac, mcdc and numbers , maybe FAIR had
    come out early on with just one endorsement , things may
    have been different

I said a year ago this was going to happen

Now we are paying for it

dont give up....lets unite the factions :)

Well your wish finally came true.

lets unite the factions far and wide and fight this to victory.

There is one common theme we can all count on that know illegal immigration

We do not want McCain to be president and will do anything to stop it.

I bet if McCain gets thumped pretty hard Romney and Paul will get more votes.

Then anything is possible...we could turn this whole thing around and steal it from mccains bad boy club.

PS after watching my step dad try to recover from multiple stab wounds from illegals, while protecting my mom and they tried to slit his throat, and then did the same thing 5 minutes later to two young unsuspecting ladies, after getting away down the street.

The last thing we should do with all of our knowledge and life experience is ever, ever, ever, ever stop fighting...

We need to give the illegal immigration special interest supporters Hell from here to eternity

This is the sharpest spear and greatest chance to unite the entire country against mccain...please help us save our nation...

Thank You , Done deal . Bye McAmnesty , we'll never stop for the good of our country
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I'm going to support them as often as I can because this mclamebrain idiot cannot be allowed to sit in the oval office. If they can help bring him down then the donations are well worth it.

I am forwarding this info to as many mclamebrain haters as I can.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

thanks guys

spread the news...if anyone is on the radio with chris simcox let him know about this website and the effort.

i have emailed him but havent had the chance to call until tomorrow.

Banned
    You can call and talk to Chris tonight

He is well aware of this site , and I belive he has had
    William on his radio show

AE

Does anyone know who McCains biggest contributors are? Are they public or private? Can we hit them hard right now, or will it make a difference? Just my own thoughts about this.

As for pledging to not vote for him, DONE, and sent out emails to all I know who may have considered it.

Perosnally, I am up for the fight, but feeling a little numb from it all right now, I have not even had the chance to get in a primary vote yet, and it seems it is already sealed.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I've been in this place from before the alien marches. Why are you listening to every 10 post troll that pops in here?

Why do you guys want to install a communist in the WH and then hope to defeat illegal immigration? We have two kills under our belt by working with conservatives in the Republican party. Let's keep the same battlefield where we've had success! McCain isn't what we wanted, but is he any different than Jorge Bush? Put him in the WH and then we'll kick his ass.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I will look for information on who is contributing to his campaign. I will post it here.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Florida

Nevadausa..I live in Florida and I can say in all honesty...I have no idea how McCain won florida. I know in my county the favorites were Romney and Huckabee and third guilani. By our exit polls, I know because the Ron Paul meet up were the only ones doing exit polls...McCain was way down on the list, yet, it was reported that McCain won Bay county! I just do not believe it. By all our exit polls, ROMNEY was the clear winner. I absolutely believe the votes are being tampered with.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast