Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry...

Sorry I got your name backwards....

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    I've been in this place from before the alien marches. Why are you listening to every 10 post troll that pops in here?

Why do you guys want to install a communist in the WH and then hope to defeat illegal immigration?
    What they want to do is keep McCain from getting the nomination! We do that by supporting Huckaby and Paul in the remaining state to force a brokered convention. At the Convention they might even chose Romney. Nobody is talking about putting a Communist in the WH. If anybody is a Communist it would be McCain, he was brainwashed by the Commies at the Hanoi Hilton!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will never support McCain and I would never vote for him under any condition.

To quote Stalin "It doesn't matter who the people vote for what matters is who counts the votes". That is why McCain probably won.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Thanks for the link jescando. I'll pass it around.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

thankyou everyone

thankyou everyone...its is so wonderful to meet you all

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Does anyone know who McCains biggest contributors are? Are they public or private? Can we hit them hard right now, or will it make a difference? Just my own thoughts about this.

As for pledging to not vote for him, DONE, and sent out emails to all I know who may have considered it.

Perosnally, I am up for the fight, but feeling a little numb from it all right now, I have not even had the chance to get in a primary vote yet, and it seems it is already sealed.
    I love the photo you have on the profile...it made me laugh...been needing to...lol.

Re: not so sure

Quote Originally Posted by jescando
    With the accelerated races, a more liberal line up, no one really challenging him because there was no time he floated to the top.

So many issues that should have been brought up daily i rarely if ever heard.

Anyone that runs for president of the US has to realize its earned.

It will be a blood bath to get in. And it wont be easy while you are there.

I truly see no reason to support a man with such a horrible record, no matter how many people he fooled.

Welcome jescando. How did you find Alipac?

I agree the accelerated races really hurt the American citizen this time around. I bet Hillary wishes it was so accelerated too. It is certainly helping Obama. He doesn't even have to give specifics of his "changes" he just looks good and sounds philosophically and the drones vote for him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is on the same pain as Jorge Booosh.
    McCain is worse. Booosh is stupid and McCain is cold and calculating.

five members of my family signed this pledge.

usanevada, agreed. It looks as though it was indeed a divide and conquer strategy all along.

Will the book be written? (In English? )

"To chose one's victim, to prepare one's plans minutely, to stake an implacable vengeance, and then go to bed.......there is nothing sweeter in the world." Joseph Stalin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast