Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One of the final amendments they added was a huge insult to everyone who wants secure borders. They voted to not build the fence untill we have Mexico's agreement. So the fence probably won't get built and our senate has admitted that we are making no claims of sovereignty.
    I don't think they can get any agreement with the house on this abortion they call a bill unless they have some more dirty tricks up their sleeve like the justice department leaking the false information that Hassart was being investigated for ties to Abramson.

Reaction to passage of S 2611

This Democrat is not happy. Apparently not even otherwise reasonable Mexican folks don't understand boundaries, as a conversation with an otherwise great guy in my adult English as a second language class, a dentist for goodness sake, taught me yesterday. Mind you, I'm very careful not to express my displeasure with the immigration situation in the classroom, but he asked, and I couldn't stop myself. Because we were on a bus during a field trip, my honesty got the best of me.

He has expressed twice that the government is very corrupt south of the border, and people have to make a living. He says his brother is frustrated because he, "has to drive without a license because the government won't let him get his papers". What???? Since when is the corrupt Mexican government our problem? What happened to taking the bus or riding a bike until he can get his documents? He says it will take too long. Again, what??? Since when does a guest get to decide how the beaurocracy of their host works? The dentist had a job in Mexico City, but wanted to make more money. Why is that our problem? If he was being chased by gun-toting rebels I'd take him into my own home, but he made a choice, darnnit, and why should we and our taxes bail people out of their dilemma? I tried, gritting my teeth, to explain that it's about respect. There are people waiting to come here from all over the world, and folks just have to get in line and wait. They don't get to choose. I had to obey the rules when I was studying in France years ago- it's disrespectful not to, as absurd as one might think the rules are. I further explained that my evening students as a group are disrespectful to the Asian students in the class by speaking Spanish, after repeated reminders to practice their English and be polite to their classmates. Sheesh, I feel like their mother, and I'm tired of it.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, it's time to build a wall and permit immigration to our country in a controlled manner, as demand requires. For goodness sakes, Oregon has required proof of employment for Americans to move there to control growth, which has nothing to do with race. Why is that wrong? It's not. We must bombard our representatives with loud instructions to represent the prevailing concern about the invasion, and if you worked where I do, that wouldn't sound at all like an exaggeration. We must safeguard out nation as a haven for everyone legally.

Sincerely,
    An overwhelmed teacher

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    One of the final amendments they added was a huge insult to everyone who wants secure borders. They voted to not build the fence untill we have Mexico's agreement. So the fence probably won't get built and our senate has admitted that we are making no claims of sovereignty.
    I don't think they can get any agreement with the house on this abortion they call a bill unless they have some more dirty tricks up their sleeve like the justice department leaking the false information that Hassart was being investigated for ties to Abramson.
    Just wait till after the elections,
    That is when we are going to need the vaseline

I'll just wait and see what the House is gonna do.
    It won't let the senate bill pass, so all will remain the same.

What we have is Anarchy.

Where does it say in the US Constitution that the Senate is the employment agency for Mexico?

We do not need to import cheap slave labor, we need to promote manufacturing and restore America's industrial infrastructure. We need to stop the exodus of US companies leaving America and outsourcing American workers.

We need to stop selling out America's workers. They are giving college to Illegal Aliens, earned income tax credit, welfare benefits and list goes on and on.

They Senate cares more about Illegals than they do about 280 million US Citizens that are going to have to cough up $500 Billion dollars in the next 10 years for welfare benefits for criminals that broke our laws.

80-90% of US citizens want our borders enforced and they are doing nothing, I repeat nothing to secure the borders and fine employers for violating our laws.

These Senatorial Traitors should be impeached for violating their solemn oath to the Constitution and the American people.

These seditious criminals are giving the American People The middle finger and Mooning us at the same time.

Talk about taxation without representation.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234