Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by shaba137
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    I really don't care about tearing families apart or putting a blot on our morals. Illegal is illegal. Allowing any one of them to stay is morally wrong for every United States Citizen who has followed the laws. Educating anchor babies and children smuggled over the border is not America's obligation. We are obligated to educate and care for our own children, not their children.

The deportation of criminal aliens would include every single one of them. They are criminals for coming here illegally. We should also deport anchor babies so they don't have an excuse to claim that big bad American's are vicious destroyers of the family unit.
    Agreed 100 percent - in order to fix this issue, somebody, somewhere is going to be hurt. And I no longer care if others view me as a bigot or a racist. What I am is an American who loves his country very dearly, so dearly that I have given my entire adult life in service to it through the military. And I am sick of this immivasion of my country, a country I was sworn to protect from invaders. I want them out of my country; I want them to take their unrestrained breeding and their drain on our society with them. I want them to take their dirty habits and their absolute disregard of this country's laws and culture with them. And to anyone who thinks we cannot survive without them I say this -

That is a completely self-serving and unsubstantiated myth set forth by big business and government to justify their insatiable urge for low cost labor and political votes. During the years between the end of World War II until approximately 1966, America built one of the most robust economies the world has ever seen. At one point there was actually a negative net immigration loss. More people were leaving this country than were entering it, yet the lawns were mowed, the grocery store shelves were stocked, the food was cooked and the bathrooms were cleaned. The idea that America suddenly can no longer run this country without the use of foreign labor is utterly ridiculous.

That is actually a part of a private letter I am composing on all of my views of illegal immigration - a letter that when I finally have it finished perhaps I will post here.....
    OK....done venting now....
    Welcome - going to send that letter to your local, state and federal politicians? I hope so. Im trying to committ to sending a letter to a new official each month - remind them of the public opinion and ask them for action.

Here's a thought, IF illegals are to be allowed to stay, make them do what LEGAL immigrants had to do.

5 year wait for citizenship.

Health screening mandatory, background check mandatory.

NO birthright citizenship for their children.

Be entirely self-supporting for the entire 5 years.

NO WIC, welfare, housing assistance, in-state tuiton, no free medical care (including emergency care), no SCHIP or CHIP, no free hospital deliveries, no free education. Legal immigrants were not given any of these things.

Learn English!

PAY YOUR TAXES!

Pay for your own medical insurance, auto insurance, etc.

Get caught committing ONE crime, the whole family gets deported. Don't even jaywalk. Working under the table would be a crime. Using more than ONE identity is also a crime.

PAY same amount legal immigrants have to pay to emigrate here.

OBEY ALL OUR LAWS!!!

If they can't afford to live here doing what MY family did when we came, they should NOT be allowed to stay.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Miguelina, if you did everything on your list, what would happen is ....they'd all go home.

It's what SHOULD happen -- but it's too tall an order.

They will NOT assimilate or learn English. Hell, most of them can't even read in their own native language. These people do NOT VALUE education -- and we can't make them in under one generation's time.

They are not here to pay taxes -- they are here to earn money and send it home.

They won't support themselves, because they can't - not on the wages they're earning -- or that our Big Biz Bozos are paying them.

And they're not going to obey laws. Their very presence here is based on one big LAWBREAKING action -- that was to cross our borders and set up shop here. They are not law abiding people.

No, sorry, sir, WE DO NOT need people here in our country like this. It is NOT right to sponge off of Americans to 'take care of your own" back home. It is the U.S. taxpayer who is taking care of their families ...not them. They are just slaves in the cog.

Damn, people can't even think their way out of paper bags on these issues!!!

Agreed 100 percent - in order to fix this issue, somebody, somewhere is going to be hurt. And I no longer care if others view me as a bigot or a racist. What I am is an American who loves his country very dearly, so dearly that I have given my entire adult life in service to it through the military. And I am sick of this immivasion of my country, a country I was sworn to protect from invaders. I want them out of my country; I want them to take their unrestrained breeding and their drain on our society with them. I want them to take their dirty habits and their absolute disregard of this country's laws and culture with them. And to anyone who thinks we cannot survive without them I say this -

That is a completely self-serving and unsubstantiated myth set forth by big business and government to justify their insatiable urge for low cost labor and political votes. During the years between the end of World War II until approximately 1966, America built one of the most robust economies the world has ever seen. At one point there was actually a negative net immigration loss. More people were leaving this country than were entering it, yet the lawns were mowed, the grocery store shelves were stocked, the food was cooked and the bathrooms were cleaned. The idea that America suddenly can no longer run this country without the use of foreign labor is utterly ridiculous.

That is actually a part of a private letter I am composing on all of my views of illegal immigration - a letter that when I finally have it finished perhaps I will post here.....
    Thank you for putting my exact thoughts into words. I agree 100 percent, but I am not as articulate as you or the others on this site. Thank you for your service to this country, now if only the leaders were as appreciative...................

They would go home. The problem is that no one in government will make them. Then you will get the poor sop story of the illegal immigrant with 5 kids who are starving.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    I really don't care about tearing families apart or putting a blot on our morals. Illegal is illegal. Allowing any one of them to stay is morally wrong for every United States Citizen who has followed the laws. Educating anchor babies and children smuggled over the border is not America's obligation. We are obligated to educate and care for our own children, not their children.

The deportation of criminal aliens would include every single one of them. They are criminals for coming here illegally. We should also deport anchor babies so they don't have an excuse to claim that big bad American's are vicious destroyers of the family unit.

Wow, that is powerful. Welcome, and God Bless you for your service. Please continue to post whenever you have a mind to. I love your rants, they're inspiring.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12