Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno_Raider
    We got absolutely no support from the msm which isn't at all surprising. Fox news dropped the ball too. And that rat matt drudge didn't help either. We did this ourselves. Congrats and lets turn up the heat on this worthless bastards.
    You are correct on the lamestream news media,and the Drudge report.... All you have to do Is follow the money.... TS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote:1ku4k02p]cavmom wrote:
    Congratulations and THANK YOU ALL for all your hard work! I feel like ive been holding my breath until this vote this morning. I feel so passionate about this that i cried when i heard the results of the senate vote today. I called my husband and he asked me what was wrong, I told him the Dream Act was no more for now, he said it was the best news he's heard in ages!
    For now, i feel like our country is ours again. What a good feeling that is!!!!!
    Thank Goodness for ALIPAC and all of you!
    I think a lot of us cried "mom".... [/quote:1ku4k02p]

Ditto that. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted. It wasn't just the msm that we were up aginst. We were up against a well funded carefully planned campaign financed by Unions, special interest groups and the Democratic Party. I am thankful that there are 41 Senators that voted for the American citizen's interests.

Kudos to the moderators, they are top notch and keep us all pointed in the right direction even if sometimes it has to be like herding cats.

Steve the Roofer has an AMAZING amount energy and such a good, positive sense of humor. It felt like he was everywhere at once keeping us focused on the LIST. Thank you Steve, I am so glad that you are here.

Thank you everyone - MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Yes, Stevetheroofer was an Inspiration..... He has to hold the record for fastest member to 1000 posts and probably for 2,000 posts real soon He 's going to blow right past me I still say he should take on a side job as a comedian. People's "roofs" are slippery this time of year....

Thanks you guys! and TS it got so bad here at one point I was going to learn spanish and do stand up in mexico!
    Out gunned and out funded! To quote a line from the movie "The Man From Snowy River!" you're welcome at my fire anytime!
    And you guys should be thanking Topsecret10 when this all started he posted "they keep asking for zip codes!" and my first calls asked for zips, I read in the Bible when 2 people come together in prayer "SO BE IT!"
    TS you need to hook us up with one of those automated phone lines like they were using! "JOHN HENRY HAD A HAMMER!" I'm sure glad Superman came through with the Christmas Celebration Relax Time!
    "MUSIC DOST SOOTHE, THE SAVAGE BEAST!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567