Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you so much for all of your hard work everyone. stevetheroofer has been amazing. Many of you worked hard also which may not have been so obvious on the boards....surely too many to individually mention.

Seems our so-called leaders are good at granting one amnesty after another while our borders remain unsecured. If people get past our hard working unappreciated Border Patrol they are good as safe due to little enforcement of our laws. On and on it goes...

Well, again my heartfelt thanks to all of you who are for the 'rule of law' and just want our existing laws enforced. I am proud of all of you!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Being a retired disabled veteran and was in combat I have tears in my eyes as I have been working on this issue for 6 years. Thank god for helping those in power to make the right decision. Now I am going out to celebrate.
    I cried too when I saw the magic (41) God Bless You and all of the members here on ALIPAC....
    I cried also, tears of joy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Being a retired disabled veteran and was in combat I have tears in my eyes as I have been working on this issue for 6 years. Thank god for helping those in power to make the right decision. Now I am going out to celebrate.
    I cried too when I saw the magic (41) God Bless You and all of the members here on ALIPAC....
    "YOU CRY BABY!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Thanks to everyone for their hard work God Bless you all!
    Thank You April....
    You are very welcome, thank you for your hard work as well! We all showed how much we love our country. There are battles ahead but this is a testament to how we can get er' done!

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Thanks April you stayed on us like a Mother Duck!
    And it sure showed today!
    Thank you Alipac, thanks for being here!
    Mother Duck controls the Lame Duck,

Thank You April.
    ------------------------

Let the La Raza hand wringing begin!

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Thanks Nobueno
    You don't know how many people, don't know your here!
    And just watching all of you in action, stepped up my Giz-ame!
    Alipac is the best friend America ever had!
    It's true and more people should learn about US!!

America is Uniting and every member of the US Senate who voted for cloture today will be thrown out of the US Senate in 2012 or whenever they are next up for re-election, assuming that is if they bother to waste their time and money to run.

The sell off of the United States will rapidly draw to a close starting next year. Be thankful, be grateful and be joyous that even when you didn't give a crap about some other American's life, livelihood, job, education or future, we still cared about yours.

GO REPUBLICANS! Lets vow to do it this time, do it right and get R done by leaving no issues unresolved and no stone unturned in these Judy's Five Steps To Fix The US Economy:

1. stop illegal immigration and reduce legal immigration
    2. pass the FairTax
    3. protect our trade
    4. legalize/regulate/tax under 2 the illegal drug trade
    5. drill baby drill while enforcing every environmental law on the books with no waivers ever without a public hearing in the local community.

Lets finish this and do so in a way so that what has happened to our country never ever happens again.

http://www.fairtax.org
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can we start on Monday this Freddy Kruger crap has wore me out?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good Job! Again the OBL Agenda goes down in defeat, but stay alert, we ain't outta the woods yet.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

We got absolutely no support from the msm which isn't at all surprising. Fox news dropped the ball too. And that rat matt drudge didn't help either. We did this ourselves. Congrats and lets turn up the heat on this worthless bastards.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast