Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks Nobueno
    You don't know how many people, don't know your here!
    And just watching all of you in action, stepped up my Giz-ame!
    Alipac is the best friend America ever had!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Whew. This was the biggest amnesty battle since June 2007. I hope this is the last for awhile!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"WANT SOME? COME AND GET SOME!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good work!

I want to thank all of you for your efforts in defeating this nightmare act! I called and emailed like never before. This issue has made me become very active and I hope that many Americans who have been "asleep" on the issue of illegal immigration will finally wake up. God bless and congratulations!

Re: Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by commonsense2010
    I want to thank all of you for your efforts in defeating this nightmare act! I called and emailed like never before. This issue has made me become very active and I hope that many Americans who have been "asleep" on the issue of illegal immigration will finally wake up. God bless and congratulations!
    Great job commonsense! Welcome to ALIPAC!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

commensense2010
    With everything goin' on this week, I didn't see you there.
    Sorry bout' that Welcome to Alipac.
    You picked a good time to be here, Thank you!

Banned

Re: Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by commonsense2010
    Wecome to ALIPAC "Sense". Hope to see you a lot on the site

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    commensense2010
    With everything goin' on this week, I didn't see you there.
    Sorry bout' that Welcome to Alipac.
    You picked a good time to be here, Thank you!
    I am so glad to be here where true Americans are willing to fight for what is right. It is hard to fight for the truth when you are so busy living as a good citizen (working to pay taxes and spending quality time with family), but sometimes it is necessary. You all here are true patriots of America.

Either that or we just like to fight!

Thank god, as a nursing student I already have to worry enough as it is. If they were to put this through I would have had to worry about the job market being flooded with EVEN MORE new graduates than there already are looking for work! Not to mention I would have to worry about competing against people who should not even be competing in our economy to begin with!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast