Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressional candidate William Lee

My name is William Lee and I am running for the Republican nomination in Virginia’s 1st Congressional district. I have written Mr. Gheen about my candidacy but I wanted to introduce myself to the bulletin board as well. My positions on illegal immigration are as follows:

1. I will push for the closing of the border through fences, barricades, and increased manpower. I believe that we should establish new military bases on the border states. Military personnel could then be used to assist border patrol agents. This would have a dual benefit of giving military personnel a style of training that will be needed in modern-day conflicts and give much needed help to border patrol agents. After all the military’s main mission is to protect this country from invasion and invasion is certainly what we are experiencing today.

2. I will strongly oppose any type of amnesty program. Not only will this reward illegal behavior it will encourage many to try and cross the border illegally before the policy comes into effect.

3. I will strongly oppose any program that allows taxpayer money to be spent on illegal immigrants, whether it is for second language schooling, welfare, or a limited social security program.

4. I will support the abolishing of the law that allows a baby born to an illegal immigrant automatic citizen status.

5. I will oppose any expansion of failed, so-called trade agreements such as NAFTA and CAFTA. The bills are nothing more than disguised foreign aid bills that were passed with the promise of alleviating some of the country’s illegal immigration problems by bettering the life of Mexican citizens. Unfortunately since NAFTA was passed the illegal immigration problem has skyrocketed and the promises made ring very hollow.

6. I will push to get rid of the “catch and release� policies that have become “standard operating procedure� with much of the law enforcement bureaucracy. We need to either return caught illegal aliens or enforce laws with teeth that will dissuade them from wanting to cross the border.

7. I will push for legislation to implement strong penalties against employers who knowingly employ illegal immigrants and encourage this behavior.

8. I will strongly oppose any “guest worker� program. The idea of freely allowing immigrants into the county and then expecting them to leave after a set time period is nothing more than wishful thinking. If people wish to enter this country they should have to follow the proper channels.

I feel as if my positions and those of the ALI are one and them same. Please visit my website leeforva.org to learn more about my positions on other issues. I also ask for your support. If anyone would like to contact me directly please feel free to e-mail me at Speakup@leeforva.org.

I can already say that I wish I lived in Virginia! What area does your district cover? I have a close friend in Richmond and my brother is thinking about moving to the Monterey area. I will sure be putting in a good word for you if you happen to be running in either of those two districts.

Best of luck and welcome to ALIPAC.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The city of Richmond is in the 3rd and Monterey is in the 6th. My district runs from central Virginia (Spotsylvania and Stafford Co.) down the eastern side of the state to Hampton/Williamsburg region.

Thank you for the welcome.

William Lee

Well, I will pass the word to my Virginia friends who have OTHER Virginia friends that likely live in your district. Best of luck. We'll sure be following your progress.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Thank you, Sir! It is indeed refreshing to see a Congressional candidate addressing the most critical issues facing our country (and actually being on the correct side is a really big bonus too). It is only through individuals, such as yourself, willing to take a risk in order to stand up for sanity in government do we have a chance of preserving a livable America. I expect that I will be hearing more about you from Team America.

Good Luck!

And a BIG WELCOME to you, WilliamLee

After you become Congressman, and then President, will you untie all the knots that the traitor in the White House has tied??

THE JERK IN THE WHITE HOUSE NEEDS TO GO..NOW..IMPEACHMENT NOW!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, William Lee.

Ever considered moving to NC? Just don't accept any offers from the WH to have Bush campaign with you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome William Lee and I could not agree more with your several point program to end illegal immigration.

Please add when you can if you are elected in 06 and the Wackident is still in the White House that you will introduce a resolution to remove this maniac from our government.

I am a 4th generation Republican and voted for this Traitor TWICE and his Pappy too and all Republicans ever since I was 18 and old enough to vote.

I feel betrayed; I feel treasoned; and I hope you realize that it is essential to remove this man from office to save our country from globalism and illegal immigration.

My family lives in Northern Virginia and some of their friends live in Stafford area. That is your district and I'll be sure to let them know about your candidancy.

Stay In Touch and Tuned To ALIPAC!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank God this thread is still here. Thank you Judy. Never mind, guys, just a private joke . Just glad this thread is still here !!

YES, WilliamLee, we are behind you 100%. In fact your whole campaign staff is probably here. You could say we're rather dedicated when it comes to issues regarding and involving our country !

Judy: Globalism is one of the big problems I have with our current representative Jo Ann Davis. For many months I worked with local groups that were lobbying her to vote against CAFTA. She made a firm commitment to vote no. However on the day of the vote she claimed to be stuck in traffic (even though the vote was at midnight) and did not show up. She was one of the two "non-votes" that allowed the bill to pass. She caved to either administration arm-twisting.

If you have friends in the Stafford area that would like to help I am looking for volunteers to collect a minimum of 25 signatures. Ballot access in VA requires 1,000 signatures from registered voters and you need to collect about 1,800 signatures to get 1,000 good ones. I am hoping to get a coalition of at least 40 people all committed to collect at least 25. I can start collecting on Jan. 1st. If you know anyone who would like to help please let me know. Or if they wish to e-mail me they can do so at Speakup@leeforva.org.

William Lee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast