Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dang it. I wish you William were in my district. I'm in the same district as Thomas Davis and I'd love for someone to run against him. I'm so sick of these Bush Republicans. I so want them gone. Good luck though.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We all need to help you. I will speak well of you where I can.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Good luck William Lee,

Your platform sounds like one that I would vote for if I lived in your district. We need more candidates like you.

I hope you have some time to stay around and take a look at the site, we have some great people here and more joining every day.Our archives are extensive if you ever need any material. I am sure you can find it here.

WilliamLee, I will email my family and have them contact their friends to see if any can help you.

I'll be up there over the holidays and will do everything I can.

Yes...Jo Ann Davis allowed herself to be "tricked" by the President...who lied to her....said he was coming to the Boy Scout Jamboree....his staff at the Jamoboree told her wait, he's on his way, be here any minute, did this several times...finally she said I can't wait any longer and flew back to the Capitol but got stuck in a terrible rain storm and arrived 20 minutes late.

Ignorance, Duped by the Traitor, More Enamored with Meeting the Man for a One on One than being at her desk voting....whatever it was....she FLOPPED!

That was the most important vote of her career.....and she missed it.

Go William Lee. And when you get elected to the US Congress, remember that the most important thing you do for your Constitutents...is VOTE the way they want you to which means being in the chair casting before the vote is OVER.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WELCOME William Lee! We need some like you here in NC! I have many friends in VA and I will make sure they read your posts here at ALIPAC. You, Mr. Lee, are a true AMERICAN!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Press Release
    Approved by William A. Lee
    January 4, 2006

Today, William Alexander Lee announced he will challenge current Representative Jo Ann Davis for the Republican nomination of the 1st district Congressional seat. Mr. Lee stated that he is running because the people of the 1st district deserve someone who is a true conservative. He believes in a limited Federal government as laid out by the Founders and thinks that many Republicans have lost sight of the goals and beliefs that won them control of the House of Representatives in 1994.

“I believe that the Constitution is the law of the land and we need someone in office who will do his duty based on the Constitution. Too many of our elected Representatives, including Jo Ann Davis, believe that the Constitution is a living, breathing document. This allows the Federal government to assert or assume whatever powers it decides it needs and this is bad for the people of this country. Our own Jo Ann Davis recently stated, “If we have to lose some of the liberties we have to keep us safe in the war on terror, I'm OK with it.� This is a disturbing statement from someone who has sworn to uphold the Constitution.�

Mr. Lee is also very critical of Congress’s out-of-control spending.

“We need a Representative who will take a stand not only against high taxes but against the enormous spending bills being passed by Congress. Bills are being passed that are stuffed full of pork spending. When confronted by this, members of Congress all proclaim to be against pork spending except when it is in their own district, which they will tell you is certainly not pork. To often it is re-election that drives members of Congress instead of doing what is right for the country. I pledge that I will oppose any pork spending inside or outside my district.�

Another issue that concerns Mr. Lee greatly is the problem of illegal immigration.

“Illegal immigration is one of the biggest threats facing this country today, both in regards to our national security as well as our culture. By having such a porous border we are allowing people in this country who could do great harm to the citizens of this country. It is irresponsible of Congress to know such a threat exists and not do anything to stop it. We must also be aware of the fact that it is not good to have a large population of people living in this country who are not integrated to the American way of life. For centuries immigrants have come to this country to become American citizens and those people who come here legally should be encouraged to take that step. I will oppose any amnesty program since it rewards illegal behavior. I will also oppose any guest worker program until the current immigration problem is under control. We should not add another new bureaucracy when the current system is obviously broke.�

Mr. Lee has always been a strong supporter of our troops and the war in Iraq but is very critical of the role Congress played in the lead up to the war.

“I agree that Iraq was a threat to both our national security and our national interest. However, I disagree on how this country was taken to war for two main reasons. First, we should never go to war to enforce the statutes and sanctions of the United Nations. America’s troops are not to be used as strongmen for that corrupt organization. Second, only Congress has the power to take this country to war and it is their greatest responsibility. By passing the “Authorization to Use Force� Act they abdicated that power to the President. Some did it because they no longer believe in the Constitution while others wanted political cover in case things went wrong. Either way it was wrong. If Congress truly believed that America should go to war they should have voted against the “Authorization� and voted for a clear declaration of war.�

Some other planks of his platform include opposition to abortion, a flat tax for individuals and businesses, defending our 2nd amendment rights, and an end to affirmative action and hate crimes. You can learn more about William Lee by going to his website, leeforva.org. or write him with any questions you have at Speakup@leeforva.org.

Mr. Lee, 34, is a native of Virginia, having grown up in Orange County, Virginia. He currently resides with his wife in Spotsylvania, Virginia where he works for a pneumatics distributor. He and his wife have 3 children.

Great News!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm really dissappointed to hear that about JoAnn Davis. She has a great record on immigration, but the rest of the issues she's very wishy washy. She dropped the ball on CAFTA and that is inexcuseable. She should have known that the wackident is not to be trusted.

Best of luck to you William. I'll try to help what little I can, but I'm really strapped for money.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yay, William Lee! Best of luck to you!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Wonderful news!

Each time someone adds their name to the list of those people willing to fight against illegal immigraton and willing to run for public office, I am heartened even more. TX now has 2 solid candidates, IL as one, now VA.

Each day it seems that someone else steps forward.

I'm delighted. I wish you the best of luck at the polls.

And welcome to ALIPAC, WilliamLee
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast