Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The problem with Jo Ann is that on many issue you can not trust her to do the right thing. She promised people that lobbied her about CAFTA for months that she was against it but on the day of the vote she conveniently made sure she was absent. She did the same thing in regards to pulling out of the WTO. Instead of going against her party she was a "no show" and did not put her vote on record. She likes to talk about how she has voted against raising the debt ceiling but she always forgets about 2001 when the vote to raise the debt ceiling passed by one vote. If she would have voted "no" the bill would have been defeated but the President and party leaders made some calls and got what they wanted.

She might say the right things but do you want to depend on her when it comes down to crunch time? You will never change my mind on amnesty. It is a bad program, plain and simple. I am a conservative but when the Republican Party leaders sway from the conservative agenda I will not sway with them.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamLee
    The problem with Jo Ann is that on many issue you can not trust her to do the right thing. She promised people that lobbied her about CAFTA for months that she was against it but on the day of the vote she conveniently made sure she was absent. She did the same thing in regards to pulling out of the WTO. Instead of going against her party she was a "no show" and did not put her vote on record. She likes to talk about how she has voted against raising the debt ceiling but she always forgets about 2001 when the vote to raise the debt ceiling passed by one vote. If she would have voted "no" the bill would have been defeated but the President and party leaders made some calls and got what they wanted.

She might say the right things but do you want to depend on her when it comes down to crunch time? You will never change my mind on amnesty. It is a bad program, plain and simple. I am a conservative but when the Republican Party leaders sway from the conservative agenda I will not sway with them.
    That's very good to hear. You really opened my eyes on JoAnn Davis. I didn't know she was that shady. I thought she was one of the good ones, but I guess I was fooled. Happens to the best of us.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

William Lee, welcome to ALIPAC , good luck and Godspeed in all you do. I would certainly like to see you accomplish the platform you have espoused. Go Go Go

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I wanted to let anyone living in the local area or that has friends in the local area who may be going to the Fredericksburg Gun Show that I will be there Saturday and Sunday collecting signatures for ballot access. Please come out if you would like to meet me in person. Here is the website to the new expo center where the show will be held.

http://www.fredericksburgexpocenter.com/

Thanks.

William Lee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123