View Poll Results: Should immigration groups call for congressional investigations or impeachment?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • I support calls for both investigations and impeachment of George Bush

60 76.92%
  • I support calls for impeachment of Bush only.

5 6.41%
  • I support calls for Congressoinal investigation of Bush only.

4 5.13%
  • I do not support calls for Congressional Investigations or impeachement of Bush.

1 1.28%
  • Undecided.

3 3.85%
  • I will support the decisions of the group.

0 0%
  • Other. Read below

5 6.41%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pokie, I believe he would be if he became President through the impeachment of Bush And Cheney. He voted for CAFTA, but only after heavy lobbying on him by US Chamber and the President.

He supports the Fair Tax, which shows he has great sense and understands a new system is needed to retain our industry.

He is Speaker of the House which passed HB 4437 under his leadership. That is our borders bill.

As a teacher from Illinois, it's hard to imagine he would be part of the Open Borders Lobby and nothing that I can find on him so far shows any evidence that he has any "Agenda" to hurt or harm America.

Again, he may not be perfect, but we have to do something and soon.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cool!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Wow!!! I just found my very first post on THIS thread!!!

Some have said that the impeachment of Bush leaves us with Cheney. Since Cheney has always been the real president anyway, an investigation followed by impeachment would obviously be the strongest statement that could be made to expose this corrupt administration. Unfortunately, future Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi made a public statement recently that when elected Speaker, she and the Democrats will not bring articles of impeachment against Bush. She never should have said this. After all, give him more time and he will hang himself more. We have no faith in our Federal Government and unfortunately we don't have a parliamentary system where we can get rid of him with a vote of "no confidence."
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Pinestrawguys !! Funny you brought this back up !! Wow !! I can't believe I said all those nice things about GWB back in February. Eight months ago.

Maybe it's a good thing that we re-visit this thread !!

I have a lot of new views now that I see eight months later he still doesn't get it !! But I won't bore you with them tonight.

I have to admit though...I'm getting very worried about what is going to happen after these upcoming elections. I hope we do not go from the pot into the fire by voting out of anger. One of our new members,ncfm pointed that out so clearly to me the other day.

I'm very worried about that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Legal,

The last 8 months has been like falling through the looking glass. Red is black, up is down and only God knows what's in the houkah! The vast amount of information I have absorbed from this site SCARES me, but it EMPOWERS ME MORE!!! I'm stronger now and more aware than ever before, and I've come to the conclusion that WHATEVER the price, this is one battle we CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE!

At the polls you can only do what you can do. Make the best choice you can and hope that Diebold doesn't change it.

pinestrawguys - "Red is black and up is down"

Exactly.

We are in a period of Total Ironies and Opposites living through the Greatest Deception Ever Told.

Welcome back pinestrawguys.........where have you been? missed seeing you on here.

William...I know you said to keep this to Illegal Immigration only. I will try, but when the actions of one act causes the actions of another, it is almost impossible to seperate the two.
    I've paid attention and did alot of reading in the past year on our government. I joined your site because I saw how many illegal aliens were in our own state of NC, and wanted to make a difference. I saw how many foreigners were in NC before 9/11/2001 and it really scared me. I voiced my opinion on the matter some time before 9/11 to many around me and I was told how crazy I was. I guess I was. Then 9/11/2001 happened. Presumably by people in our country that was not here legally. All of a sudden President Bush had the OK to take away alot of our rights.......the Patriot Act. He justified 9/11 to us as being the reason to go into Afghanistan. He stated that he would get Bin Laden........"DEAD OR ALIVE" Where's Bin Laden and why have we not gotten him? Everyone seems to have forgotten that was Bush's justification for attacking Afghanistan. The next thing we knew, we were attacking Iraq. All in the name of Illegals being in our country on 9/11/2001. War on Terrorism he said. He said Sadaam Hussein was a dictator and was killing his own people. That he had WMD's and they could be smuggled into our country, across our borders, so to protect the American people he attacked Iraq. All in the name of people entering our country illegally and bringing danger and harm to the American people. During all this time, thousands of our men and women have died fighting for? To protect our borders against illegals coming across? To ensure the American people that WMD's are not being smuggled across our borders by people who have no business being here to start with? Our men and women are overseas fighting and dying in all reality to ensure the safety of Americans in our own country. Yet, look at what has happened since 9/11/2001.
    1) Bush has seen to it that our borders are wide open..in fact he erased the borders with

2) The signing of the SPP behind the American peoples back..

3) The SPP.......he signed away our country........OUR COUNTRY.......NOT HIS.........and merged with Mexico and Canada........

4) He has secretly arranged for Detention Camps in our country to be built. Behind our backs.

5) He is offering amnesty to ANYONE AND EVERYONE who comes across our borders............WHAT BORDERS?

6) He is allowing Mexico.......MEXICO.......A COUNTRY OF IT'S OWN......to build a port in one of OUR STATES. He is allowing Mexico FREE REIGN in OUR COUNTRY.......MEXICO.....A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY INSIDE OUR OWN COUNTRY TELLING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO AND FLYING THEIR FLAGS..NOT OURS.

7) He is allowing millions of acres of land to be forcibly taken away from American citizens to build a SUPER HIGHWAY.......with our tax dollars......and a super highway WE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRAVEL ON....ONLY FOREIGN COUNTRIES.......WITH NO INSPECTIONS WHAT SO EVER Anyone can enter our country on that Super Highway.......ANYONE.

TREASON? WHAT IS TREASON? TRULY TREASON? Is it allowing people into our country ILLEGALLY.......DURING A TIME OF WAR? Is it giving away our country behind our backs? Is it destroying our Constitition, Bill of Rights and our Freedom of Speech? Is it the lack of protecting our country by securing it's borders? Is it the whole darned government lying to it's people from day one as being the reason for invading another country? Is it dumbing down our kids? Is it the reason for the deaths of thousands and thousands of our own people? Innocent people?

I could go on and on with what our government has done to all of us Americans ..........all in the name of The War on Terrorism.......people coming into our country and bringing WMD'S INTO OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY....but I think you can all see the big picture now. I find it hard to believe that our President has done all of this and nobody in Congress has known anything about it.
    This has been going on since 1874 behind our backs. We live in the land of the FREE? Our Constiution and Bill of Rights has been trashed, power over our own children has been taken away from us and the schools. What happened to our FREEDOM OF SPEECH? Now they are talking about the Real ID chip. All because people are coming into our country ILLEGALLY.........WHICH OUR GOVERNMENT........THE WHOLE DARNED GOVERNMENT.......APPROVES OF.
    IT IS NOT JUST OUR PRESIDENT........IT'S THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT.
    I voted investigation and impeachment...........but it should be an investigation and impeachment DONE BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE. OUR WHOLE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED AND IMPEACHED. NOT JUST THE PRESIDENT. They are all guilty of giving away our country behind our backs and destroying our country.
    We need to quit giving them a free hand with anything they want......but most importantly we need to start speaking out about it and doing something about it, or trust me people.............if we keep doing the way we have been all of our lives.......(what can we do?)
    WE WON'T HAVE A COUNTRY LEFT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.
    WE NEED TO STAND OUR GROUND AND UNITE AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK FROM THE CORRUPTION IN WASHINGTON, DC AND IN NEW YORK.
    YES, NEW YORK...........THE ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION.

THE UN NEEDS TO BE GOTTEN OUT OF THE US.............THE US NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THE UN. BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

It is the sworn duty of all elected officials to protect the public interest in all health and safety matters.The protection of our borders and ports during a time of war should be pursued with vigor and with all legal means necessary.

The neglect of illegal immigration enforcement measures available to our federal officials defies all logic and common sense.Any investigation that would bring all the facts of the reasons for this willful neglect to the attention of the American people would be welcome.

No one has the right to pick and choose which law or laws they will or won't enforce.If they cherry pick laws they wish to enforce or not enforce they should inform the public exactly why they are doing this instead of enforcing laws that protect the country from invasion,whether that invasion is from terrorists or economic refugees.

Some kind of investigation is called for as long as it is done in a legal,respectful.and complete manner.

This is my opinion as a 40 year Republican voter that is very,very,conservative and voted for President Bush twice.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast