Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CONGRESSIONAL Letter/Fax/email -AMNESTY & FOREIGN INFLUE

Here's a copy of the fax I'm sending today. Feel free to use any or all of it.
    So far I've sent it to all those on this list:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-131260.html#131260
    JUDICIARY COMM--- IMMIGRATION / BORDER / CITIZENSHIP

WHITEHOUSE - PRES BUSH
    Phone Numbers
    Comments: 202-456-1111
    Switchboard: 202-456-1414
    FAX: 202-456-2461

3rd paragraph change:
    It is glaringly evident that, not only are you, President Bush, allowing Mexico’s president to influence our country’s future concerning the mass invasion by Illegal Aliens, but our elected officials are also participating in the sell-out of America. {reference below}

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-131117.html#131117
    TANCREDO'S GROUP

DENNIS HASTERT
    Phone: 202-225-2976
    Fax: 202-225-0697

MAJORITY WHIP ROY BLUNT
    p.(202)225-0197 | f.(202)226-1115

SENATOR TRENT LOTT
    Phone: (202) 224-6253
    Fax: (202) 224-2262

SEN. ROBERT BENNETT - Utah
    Phone: (202) 224-5444
    Fax: (202) 228-1168
    SEN. ORRIN HATCH - Utah
    Tel: (202) 224-5251 - Fax: (202) 224-6331
    .................................................. ...............

NO to EARNED CITIZENSHIP in any form.

NO to FOREIGN GOV’T INFLUENCE over our AMERICAN CONGRESS

Dear Senator Frist,

With all due respect, are “We the People” to understand that you will no longer be representing Americans but are now the lackey of the Mexican and Latin American governments? Are you among our elected officials that are welcoming the Latin American envoy sent to Congress in order to
    influence the American vote concerning Illegal Aliens?

Are you expecting, me, an American citizen, to be subject to a Foreign government’s influence over my future? My children’s future? My Constitution’s future?

It is glaringly evident that, not only is President Bush allowing Mexico’s president to influence our country’s future concerning the mass invasion by Illegal Aliens, but our elected officials are also participating in the sell-out of America. {reference below}

Please know that any elected official that turns their back on our Constitution will be looking at the very real possibility of losing his or her seat in the next elections. Americans throughout our country have pledged to work to de-throne you. We the People, both Republicans and Democrats, have come together with one common goal. Saving our AMERICAN CONSTITUTION from being desecrated by self-serving politicians and foreign entities .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4712794.stm

Latin America to protest US bill
    <snip>
    The 11 countries meeting in the seaside resort city of Cartagena were Mexico, the Central American nations, plus Colombia, Ecuador and the Dominican Republic.

Officials decided to send a mission to Washington next week to identify key US lawmakers on the
    immigration debate, Salvadoran Foreign Minister Francisco Lainez said.

Latin American governments would urge US legislators to change or defeat the bill that has already been passed by the US House of Representatives.

The lobbying campaign will use all diplomatic channels, as well as churches, charities and chambers of commerce, officials said. <snip>

A New 3rd Party Voter

God Bless America,

Name/address/email
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You forgot to include the Catholic Church. Cardinal Mahoney and the Sisters of Mercy are the ones I know of.

Separation of Church and State.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good letter 2ndamendsis. I had one hand delivered to both Frist and Reid this morning.

I am hoping that they really don't have enough votes as they claim to have.

Lott recently turned sour on the guest worker bill and perhaps he was able to take a few with him.

The House is the last line of defense. They can give this Bill life or send it back DOA.

The pressure is on from Bush. He needs this Bill to cover the deal he already cut with Mexico. Fox is not letting Bush whimp out, which is probably why Fox is maintaing high visibility, lately.

It is so outrageous that Bush has again violated his oath of office by making deals with foreign governments without congressional approval. Why doesn't Congress call him on it?