Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressman Goode Personally Responds

I received this today, via snail mail, and it was actually signed by him with an ink pen, no stamp. I had to type this for you because I'm still not sure how to use my scanner to scan it in. It's new and I haven't had time to work with it.

Dear --------

Thank you very much for your recent call to my office in regards to H.Con.Res.40 I appreciate hearing your thoughts on this issue. The NAFTA Super Highway System threatens the sovereignty of the United States. Allowing trucks from Mexico to enter the United States would pose a great risk to our national security. We also need to stop illegal immigration and close our porous border with Mexico. I do not agree with the position taken by President Bush and the Democrats. We must not reward those that break our laws with amnesty. I am against amnesty in every way. I have enclosed a copy of H.Con. Res.40, which expresses disapproval of the NAFTA Super Highway System. Thank you again for your call to my office and looking out for the sovereignty of the United States. With kind regards, I am,

Sincerely yours,

Virgil H. Goode, Jr.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is definitely a keeper Too bad we in Illinois have traitors on every level.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

When I was talking to his staffer the other day, he assured me that this resolution could get unstuck out of committee if enough people emailed and called House members. Maybe after we get this immigration bill killed, we can work on this. These trucks are due to start their trek through America by July 15.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tinybob, I for one am really worried about the Mexican carriers coming over!
    The safety factor is a huge concern but so is the fact that many independents who are really concerned about their livlihoods.
    Many of them know for a fact that freight rates are going to drop dramaticlly. Again another good paying job taken or undercut by the El Predidente Boosh Adm.

Well some of the concerns of Congressman Goode's are that there will be accidents and the Americans involved in them will never get compensated for injuries, etc., and this truck deals open the big possibility for more human smuggling and weapons of mass destruction.

Because of lack of support in the House, this bill which would stop these trucks from coming is stuck in committee. Goode says, although they are getting many calls against the truck deal, it would take a whole lot more to get it to surface again. This bill has 23 authors which is a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    He is definitely a keeper Too bad we in Illinois have traitors on every level.
    Yes, absolutely no double talk.