Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Conservatives boo Trump after Rubio 'clown' insult

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Who in their right mind could really call themselves a Conservative yet take up for that sellout Marco Rubio? I bet Rubio's campaign sent those hecklers in!

W
    At this point I cannot give whole hearted support to any Presidential candidate. I was about to do so, then ...... But, I can assure you Rubio can never receive my support.

There are so many games played in politics it is hard to judge whether those doing the booing were Rubio shills or not. But there are a lot of so-called conservatives won’t let go of their darling Marko. And that is what that treacherous, back stabbing, lying, piece of garbage, Judas Goat is relying on. He won’t go away, and like the treacherous, despicable piece of slime he is, he wants to rehabilitate him self with another deception (that he is a loyal conservative). Get it through you heads people; if he betrayed his supporters once, he will do it again if he thinks it is expedient.

There are those who think abortion and homosexual marriageis the end all and be all of politics. Polls are deceptive. For those who are pro or con on those issues only a small number consider them important enough to determine for whom they will vote.

The great majority of voters have more important things to worry about, like the survival of our country and feeding their family. Those are the concerns of the marginalized and ignored Blue Collar Democrats who voted for Reagan. And that is why Donald Trump has picked up support among some Democrats.

For those so-called “conservatives” who think the illegal lalien crisis is not important here is news for them: I can confidently speak for millions of people when I say ending the illegal alien invasion is their priority issue and will absolutely determine how they vote. No way in hell will they vote for Marko (40 Pieces of Silver) Rubio, even if the Democrat may win.

Enough is enough, is enough, is enough, no more. This country will die anyway if an amnesty RINO gets elected.

Trump has come out against abortion so let the Rubio lovers sit down and shut up. Never let anyone forget the infamous Senate amnesty bill S744 and Rubio playing the roll of Judas Goat to deceive conservatives into supporting one of the worse pieces of legislation in history.

You can not be a “conservative” and be for amnestyperiod!
    Last edited by csarbww; 09-26-2015 at 01:33 PM.

When I listened to it again, and I thought the author of the article got it wrong and they were booing Marco Rubio, not Trump. That was what that Frank Luntz thought too but then he back-tracked on it during his Megyn Kelly interview last night. So it's not clear who they were booing. Trump got a standing ovation at the end of his speech from the whole crowd.
    Last edited by Judy; 09-26-2015 at 01:46 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12