Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This was exactly what I was thinking as I read articles today saying that many majors in large cities are lining up at the troughs for the coming "public works" projects -- well, who do you think will be hired to do all this construction and rebuilding? Illegals of course!!! Hell, they'll probably give them free benefits on top of it to do the work ....

Just MORE OF OUR tax dollars going to these jerks for pork projects on top of it .. . .

Our leaders are and have just gone absolutely insane. Honestly.

Recall well when the construction industry was a good profession for young men to enter who liked to work with their hands, be outside and make decent money. A close relative of mine has suffered for years now because his boss has to compete with illegals on every bid he makes. This is so wrong for the employers who try to only employ American citizens. This is a job Americans will do but have been pushed out. It's wrong wrong wrong.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12