Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Construction Worker near needing assistance

You just wait and see how many jobs aliens will move in to. If mechanical produce harvesting becomes more efficient--and university engineering departments are working on it--they will jump out of that field into another. They have already been going into construction---as soon as interest rates climb back up construction workers will totally be begging for employment and facing tremendous competition. Aliens will go into anything just to survive and feed their hungry broods.

A guy at our job today said they will go into robbing banks if they have to. With college degrees--paid for by taxpayers--they will go into "professional" fields, many of which already are major scams.

Once that labor force is here they will be demanding jobs, and getting help from a small army of activists and rights workers. I have already beeen sick to death from all the corruption which I have become aware of in the construction industry. It's a major source of tax evasion and unemployment cheating. This will be radically enhanced by a new population that wants good money without a major investment in education. People have always said construction workers are "jerks. " Now we will have a lot more of them. I have already been in discussion with workplace enforcement agents in our state; this will all be paid for by the taxpayers unless the governments can successsfully collect fines to pay for the enforcement actions. Good luck.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    This is a very sad situation that is happening to many Americans while FAT TEDDY KENNEDY on CSPAN and preaches that his plan will be good for America. I have decided the Senate has no desire to have an understanding of what Americans need. I am so glad that we are ROARING and we WILL CONTINUE TO ROAR until we are heard and they stop shoving illegals down our throats.

I have a close relative who has worked in construction for many years, it's all he knows but now his boss can't win hardly any bids against all the others who use illegals. Also he says the quality of work isn't as good either but it's all in the money. Very sad because he isn't sure how he's going to maintain his house payment, etc.
    This is so wrong, no it's criminal, to treat our American workers this way.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do any of you do painting/drywall for a living? Are there still American citizens in this profession? (a serious question.) How does an American citizen in this profession stay one step ahead of the illegals?

I doubt you will find many (if any) painters or drywall hangers or finishers with genuine legal documents in their wallet anymore! That's boring, hot, dirty work and few Americans are willing to do it anymore unless they are also the contractor. Of course that is because without the extra value of the contractor's piece of the pie they cannot compete with the wages paid the illegals....Even then, the profit is tiny because of the expense of recordkeeping, taxes, advertising, business licenses, etc. which illegals and illegal sub-contractors can avoid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123