Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CONTROVERSIAL AND OPPOSING VIEWS.

CONTROVERSIAL AND OPPOSING VIEWS.

I read, listen and watch all the propaganda and rhetoric coming from illegal immigrants and their advocates. I want to know what they are thinking and why. I want get into their heads so as to have an effective counter act. I want to know who I am opposing and not only what I am opposing. I know what we are thinking. We know why we are opposing illegal immigration and we need to know who we are opposing. When they call us racist we know that they do not have a logical opposing opinion.
    Sometimes I post controversial and opposing views and when I do that I often get answers that I can effectively use in my opposition.
    Sometimes my post are removed and I understand because many times they do not generate anything constructive that can be used and only becomes arguementive.

How about taking the stance that it is illegal for a foreigner to stay in the country indefinitely. Take the illegal Irish for instance:

"More than 250,000 Irish immigrants reside in the United States, according to the census, and most of them are here legally. But in recent decades, most arrivals from Ireland have overstayed their visas and become illegal immigrants, said Kennelly, because the government is issuing fewer work visas. A 1991 program offered legal permanent residence to about 16,000 undocumented Irish, but there has been no legalization plan since then."

They most definitely speak our language no? So why do we not want them here. They can easily assimilate no? They're hard workers? Enough with the arguments that they don't assimilate because that does not apply to all the illegals as you can see, for example, with the Irish. How about the strongest argument of all, "It is breaking the law".

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    How about taking the stance that it is illegal for a foreigner to stay in the country indefinitely. Take the illegal Irish for instance:

"More than 250,000 Irish immigrants reside in the United States, according to the census, and most of them are here legally. But in recent decades, most arrivals from Ireland have overstayed their visas and become illegal immigrants, said Kennelly, because the government is issuing fewer work visas. A 1991 program offered legal permanent residence to about 16,000 undocumented Irish, but there has been no legalization plan since then."

They most definitely speak our language no? So why do we not want them here. They can easily assimilate no? They're hard workers? Enough with the arguments that they don't assimilate because that does not apply to all the illegals as you can see, for example, with the Irish. How about the strongest argument of all, "It is breaking the law".
    They are here illegally. end of story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

They are here illegally. end of story.
    See. Miguelina gets it. Is it that hard? Why use racist arguments or the argument that they don't assimilate, when you can just point to the law.

They most definitely speak our language no? So why do we not want them here.
    How about this?

Because THERE ARE ALREADY ENOUGH BARS IN QUEENS!

They're hard workers?
    No, unless you count getting piss-faced in a pub as "work," which brings us back to point #1.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

I speak of all illegals and their advocates. But I speak of Hispanics because they are the majority that live in my neighborhood and I come in contact every day and has the most effect on my state and my life and as I can see, on the future of my family.
    I did not mention that in my post.
    What I was saying is know you enemy. keep you friends close and you enemies even closer. Know them and we can defeat them. That is how we win wars. Knowing what your enemy is thinking and use it against them.

Look, the reason why we have sieve-like borders, and why we have an administration and Congress-and in large measure, a rogue judiciary-which is unwilling to enforce our sovereignity is because they are in thrall to Mexico. We would not even be discussing whether or not we should enforce the law against people who are breaking it or give them a reward for their criminality if our so-called representatives did not represent the interests of Mexico, and were not beholden to foreign entities.

However, the damage that they inflict upon us because of their fealty to Mexico overflows into the rest of the illegal migration chain. The millions of illegal aliens we have from Mexico mean hundreds of thousands of Central and South Americans who are here illegally-including hundreds of drug kingpins and gang leaders-and tens of thousands of Arab-Muslims from nations that our are avowed enemies-including agents of Hezbollah and Hamas-and thousands upon thousands of more Pakistanis and Bengalis-some of whom belong to Islamic terror networks like LET and Sipah e-Sahaba-who filter into this country on a daily basis.

If we do not crack down we will be ensuring our own collective national suicide. It's as simple as that.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    I speak of all illegals and their advocates. But I speak of Hispanics because they are the majority that live in my neighborhood and I come in contact every day and has the most effect on my state and my life and as I can see, on the future of my family.
    I did not mention that in my post.
    What I was saying is know you enemy. keep you friends close and you enemies even closer. Know them and we can defeat them. That is how we win wars. Knowing what your enemy is thinking and use it against them.
    It doesn't matter. You want illegals out right? That means you want all 80,000 Irish out, all illegal Chinese out, all illegal Easter Europeans out, all illegal latinos out, etc. Don't make it a Hispanic issue cause that only makes you lose.

I understand what you are all saying. I agree that illegal aliens are criminals no matter what their skin-tone is. But I have to say that it's the hispanics who really got the American people riled up over this through their blatant disrespect for our laws and culture by staging protests in the streets (while claiming to be "in the shadows"), burning the American flag, raising mexican flags in place of the US over the post office in Maywood, screaming "reconquista" at every opportunity, suing our city and state governments for trying to enforce the laws, and pulling the non-existent race card every time someone brings up the lawlessness.

I have YET to see an Irish, Romanian, African, Asian, etc illegal alien doing these things.

That may come across as racist, but I have nothing against hispanic people. I have nothing against anyone of any color, simply because they are a certain color. I am simply making honest observations.

When was the last time any of those "pro-immigrant" (aka pro-illegal) groups lobbied for the rights of non-hispanic illegal aliens?
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

I just did a quick Google and the Irish haven't been totally silent. Certainly not as noisy as the LaRaza crowd, but they think they have a right to be here also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast