Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

corhanem,

And I'm simply informing the misinformed people who've been brainwashed by the lamestream media. There's a reason you've made those observations. First and foremost, hispanics make up a large part of the illegal immigrant population so it only makes sense that you're not going to see that coming from, say, Romanian groups. The media doesn't concentrate on those small groups, they tend to focus on the largest illegal group, the hispanics. And second, to tell you the truth, during the protests I saw foreigners from non-hispanic countries waving their flags as well. Did you see those groups? Knowing the LAMEstream media, probably not. It's not your fault. They chose to focus on the Hispanics and thus giving the preception that it was only Hispanics doing all the Mexican flag waving. I saw various nationalities involved in many of the protests. Third, I hardly saw any radical illegal hispanics doing flag burning. Most of the people in the protests were waving American flags with a Mexican flag every now and then (American to Mexican flag ratio? I'd say 5:1). I also saw people with slogans on their shirts. Again, Hispanics are not the only ones with these slogans. The Irish illegal group had slogans too, you just have to look for the news not let it come to you:

May 2006
    "At St. Patrick's Day parades in San Francisco and Chicago last weekend, activists with the Irish Lobby for Immigration Reform wore white-and-green T-shirts saying "Legalize The Irish" and passed out fliers urging people to call their elected representatives in support of allowing undocumented workers to earn legal status as guest workers. Similar activism is expected at parades in other cities in coming days."
    I've seen Mexicans with similar slogans such as "legalize the Mexicans" or "We're picking your fruit" etc. Hardly anything radical. But I agree, there are radicals in every group, but to assume that they made up the majority of the illegal population is simply not true. How do I know this? I get my news from all sorts of sources, not just from, say, a news channel such as CNN or Fox News. I also go out and see for myself what is going on in my part of the country. It's important to do so or else you formulate ideas in your head that could be untrue.

Do not fall victim of the LAME stream media people! Please! Our country must not be run by these organizations with agendas.

It is easy and understandable if you live in a border states - some others as well - if you use illegals and Mexican interchangably. To be honest, it is 90% factual most of the time here.

But we cannot simply say to remove one particular group of illegals - we just can't. We will be playing into the hands of the open border people if we do that. That's exactly what they want to catch some of us saying or implying.

Illegal is illegal. I have a deep fondness for manythings Irish - but I have a deep fondness for manythings Mexican. That has nothing to do with it, and we can't let them trip us up that way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Turn it around on them. If the issue is legalizing all of these hard working people whether from Mexico, Ireland, Canada or wherever, then why is their leadership talking about reconquista? Why are they using hispanic ethnocentric sloganeering? Why are they talking about "the hispanic vote." Why are they talking about "White America" shrinking when fellow illegals they presumably are fighting for ARE white potential Americans? They are the ones that make it an hispanic issue. Because they are the racists and race baiters. They are the ones openly laying claim on America with ethnocentric hyperbole. They have only themselves to blame for Americans seeing it as an hispanic issue, for they themselves have made it as such.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

bearflag That's true - The fact that it is true won't help in the propaganda war, though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC "Flashman" glad you joined us.

The fact is 80 percent of the illegals are of Spanish/ Latino decent.....One of the main reasons beside the protests that woke most of us up is the lanugage barrier, when you go out everyday and you hear nothing but spanish, or you see signs posted that you can not read, or you can not understand the person on the other end of the phone or you have to press one for english you tend to point these people out as they are in the fore front of illegal immigration.

Although illegal is illegal I don't care where you are from, the fact is we are losing our culture, and it is to Hispanic's...It is their job to assimilate and if they don't want to, they need to get out and live somewhere with their own culture.

Naturally most of the people we are refering to are Hispanic, there are appoximately 63,000 irish illegals here anybody think they are going to stand out in an estimated 20 to 30 million of mostly Hispanic/Latino people of decent.

One more thing, I seen several American flags stomped, on ripped up, flown above the Amerian flag during that time...All I have to say is ONE American flag is too many.

Don't come here and disrespect my culture, my flag, my constititution or my country and if you are illegal or became illegal after over staying a visa ( which is their choice) you need to get out, go home and come in the right way, or not at all, and if we don't have enough visa's for you tough , LIVE WITH IT!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    corhanem,

And I'm simply informing the misinformed people who've been brainwashed by the lamestream media. There's a reason you've made those observations. First and foremost, hispanics make up a large part of the illegal immigrant population so it only makes sense that you're not going to see that coming from, say, Romanian groups. The media doesn't concentrate on those small groups, they tend to focus on the largest illegal group, the hispanics. And second, to tell you the truth, during the protests I saw foreigners from non-hispanic countries waving their flags as well. Did you see those groups? Knowing the LAMEstream media, probably not. It's not your fault. They chose to focus on the Hispanics and thus giving the preception that it was only Hispanics doing all the Mexican flag waving. I saw various nationalities involved in many of the protests. Third, I hardly saw any radical illegal hispanics doing flag burning. Most of the people in the protests were waving American flags with a Mexican flag every now and then (American to Mexican flag ratio? I'd say 5:1). I also saw people with slogans on their shirts. Again, Hispanics are not the only ones with these slogans. The Irish illegal group had slogans too, you just have to look for the news not let it come to you:
    There was media censorship all right. They censored the American flags in flames. The censored the "Brown Pride" and "This is Stolen Land" signs. They censored the communists and the gang members. Luckily the LA radio stations reported on it.

The American flags were only used during the east coast demostrations after the OBL leadership realised what a bomb the west coast demostrations were for their movement. They handed out thousands of them for propaganda purposes. Some were fashioned upside-down by the illegals. Almost all were tossed in the trash by the end of the day assuredly. Just who was that booing the Star Spangled Banner at Angel's Stadium in Orange County, California a couple years ago? Same folks who always boo our national anthem and cheer against the USA at sporting events in California.

I have to say though, the May 1 demonstrations did more for OUR cause than we could ever dream for.

See you at the signing!!

bearflag

I agree those marches helped us a lot - it would have been better if the media had presented it factually - but

Damn straight. The media censored out the radicals and the non-Hispanic illegals as well. Again, I saw Africans, Chinese, Eastern Europeans, and, of course, Hispanics. That's why people like corhanem were led to believe that the Irish for instance were not involved in the protests but were solely a hispanic thing. But again, making it a Hispanic issue, although understandable due to what you said, will not help you. Why? If you say Hispanics mostly brought it on themselves because of all the Spanish you hear and what not then would you not tend to be more sympathetic towards Irish illegals, German illegals, African illegals because most of them tend to speak English. They speak English, why not keep them here right and try to integrate them?

Because they are illegal.period. I would like to mention in that crowd marching in our streets were plenty of American citizens with several different agenda's, OBL's, maybe someone married to an illegal, and maybe just a radical looking for an opportunity to be seen and heard etc..

When you start picking and choosing you are opening a whole new can of worms.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I am for enforcing immigration laws universally applicable to ALL illegal immigrants. That will solve the problem, for all of them, regardless of assimilability.

Now, if reconquistas continue to call the land I am on Mexico, and claim that illegal hispanics are vital to our nation and economy, I am going to call bull sh*t every time. Unfortunately it happens a lot. What can you do?

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast