Quote Originally Posted by flashman
Damn straight. The media censored out the radicals and the non-Hispanic illegals as well. Again, I saw Africans, Chinese, Eastern Europeans, and, of course, Hispanics. That's why people like corhanem were led to believe that the Irish for instance were not involved in the protests but were solely a hispanic thing. But again, making it a Hispanic issue, although understandable due to what you said, will not help you. Why? If you say Hispanics mostly brought it on themselves because of all the Spanish you hear and what not then would you not tend to be more sympathetic towards Irish illegals, German illegals, African illegals because most of them tend to speak English. They speak English, why not keep them here right and try to integrate them?

LOL! I am not making this a hispanic thing. I am saying that the "reconquista" idiots brought the wrath of the American people on themselves. Had they stayed hush-hush, life might have been able to go on for a while longer.

So you're saying there were Irish, German, and African illegal aliens present and trying to "reconquest" the Southwest part of the United States?

At NO point in time did I EVER say to anyone that non-hispanic illegals should stay, nor do I ponder any sympathy towards them.

The way you've managed to twist my post into something it wasn't makes me wonder if you're a troll trying to disguise yourself as a patriot.