Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But I think that is CONTROLLED BY THE FEDS. I'm hoping one of our members who have been in law enforcement will answer that one.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I don't think so. I think that, like New Orleans, there are things that people THINK the feds are responsible for but they aren't. For example, the federal courts are petitioned to overturn state laws from time to time but they seldom are successful. We need to take back our rights, not sit around waiting for the federal government and their henchmen to clarify it for us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As far as I'm concernd this government needs to be disrupted.
    OOPS! I missed this post.

Dman and while it is being disrupted another five or ten thousand illegals can waltz across the border. Sorry, I want a fence before we do another thing. That means 4437. If they can get him to sign that bill into law, with or without the anchor baby amendment, and with or without a guest worker proposal, you can stymie the government and tie it up until Bush is out of office for all I care. But we have got to get at least this legislation passed first.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have asked a NC law enforcement person and my understanding is that you are right, JJ, that the STATE can change the laws about what the local law enforcement can do. I will keep you posted!

As far as passing 4437, I SURE WON'T FIND IT ACCEPTABLE IF THEY STICK IN A GUESTWORKER PROGRAM. I might WAIT to change the anchor baby one UNDER PROTEST but NO GUESTWORKER PROGRAM NOW. Not until we get rid of all of the illegals who are already here and SEAL THE BORDER to keep any MORE from coming in. The Guestworker program is NOTHING BUT A BACKDOOR AMNESTY PLAN and I will NOT sit back and let them pull that one over on us without a LOT OF LOUD PROTESTS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

OOPS! I got carried away. I didn't mean "with or without a guest worker program." I meant WITHOUT one.

At least not as the President wants it.

I think that the guest worker thing should come last--AFTER all the other steps to alleviate the problem have been taken. If they find they need workers after every single American who wants a job has one, after every single Unemployment office in this country is sitting idle, then and only then should they allow people to come here legally from anywhere to work. If they want to entertain a guest worker program with 4437 and put state it that way, then fine. Otherwise, No way, Jose!

That make sense?

I am for impeachment. WE HAVE ANOTHER 3 YEARS WITH THIS IDIOT- AND I DONT WANT TO SIT BACK AND WATCH OUR COUNTRY BEING DESTROYED! I signed the letter, for whatever its worth.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I WONDERED, JJ, if you had taken leave of your senses!!

RIGHT, BBean. Another three years and we will be down the TOILET.

NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!

We already have programs for work temporary work visas that together for all categories of immigrants allow over 1,100,000 to 1,300,000 in a a year or more LEGALLY!

With fewer jobs being needed every year, why do we need more worker?

We don't. It's just more Scam Shams from the Traitor Trash!

Get the trash out of here and stop the scam shams.

America's is startin' feel like that wife whose husband's got a mistress and lyin' his way through his double-life all day, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. A reasonable person, as Americans surely are, can only take so much of that LYIN CRAP and then it's:

D I V O R C E which means:

I M P E A C H and B O O T!

LiarsBeGone!

Very simple.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

With fewer jobs being needed every year, why do we need more worker?
    Good point, Judy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234