Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update.... I have received a reply from my Commissioner and please note this will take place (meeting) on Set. 14,2006 at 10:00 AM at the County Buiding. It is very important for you to contact your commissioners and let your views (voices) be heard. Thank you.
    P.S. My Commissioner is opposed to this Sanctuary deal in the making.

Sanctuaries

This is getting more ridiculous. What we should do is go to one of these sanctuary cities who pass a law to aid illegals. Call ICE on some suspected illegals and if proven correct, have city officials arrested for obstruction of justice and, if illegals are felons, aiding and abetting a felon.

Start sending them letters and complaining.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Sanctuaries

Quote Originally Posted by Qflash
    This is getting more ridiculous. What we should do is go to one of these sanctuary cities who pass a law to aid illegals. Call ICE on some suspected illegals and if proven correct, have city officials arrested for obstruction of justice and, if illegals are felons, aiding and abetting a felon.
    Like they went to Maywood?
    A better plan is to assemble everyone you know and tell city officials that you do not want to live, work, and pay taxes to a sanctuary city. If it is a place you might visit, tell them you will not be coming to spend any dollars due to their reputation for harboring criminals and possible terrorists.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good remarks looservillelabor.
    Meeting is in two days so will send emails.
    I can't believe the nerve some officials have to come out and say their city should be a santuary city for illegal people. May as well say, terrorists welcome, you'll be safe here.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rec'd one email almost immediately:

Dear ...,

I do not support this proposed ordinance making Cook County a
    sanctuary for many of the same reasons you cite. It was referred to
    committee and if and when it comes before the Cook County Board for a
    vote, I will vote against it.

Very truly yours, Gregg Goslin, Commissioner

>>> 09/12/06 12:16 PM >>>
    Heard your county may decide to become a santuary area for illegal
    immigrants. You may as well say 'welcome terrorists, you will be safe
    here.' Have you seen what the santuary city Maywood, California looks
    like? And why would people want to live, work and pay taxes to a
    sanctuary area? And such a title will keep some tourists/visitors from
    your area. Please take care of your citizens first and attempt to follow
    our existing federal laws although they obviously are not very enforced
    yet.

Thank you from a deeply concerned American citizen.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have the extreme misfortune of living in cook county which, for all intents and purposes IS Chicago. The second largest city in our once proud country.

Crazybird is correct also; they DON'T stay in cook or the city. They spread like a virus and absolutely everywhere they reside is a pisshole, just like the one they came from. I have one of their pisshole cantinas right next door to me.

Unfortunately Illinois probably has the most traitorous and complicit politicians in the entire country, if not the world. They sell Americans out every single day that they remain in office.

WE ILLINOISANS NEED HELP! BADLY.....
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Here is the information you need to deal with Maldonado.

http://www.%20vdare.%20com/malkin/testimony.htm

Terrorists were in the hands of police with bad papers, but sanctuary polcies let them walk.

Tell Maldonado you will be contacting Congress to get their Homeland Security funds pulled if they become another sanctuary.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately Illinois probably has the most traitorous and complicit politicians in the entire country, if not the world. They sell Americans out every single day that they remain in office.
    They are being bought with Homeland Security hundreds of millions with the amount based on the area population. Might be good to take a look at who was doing the appropriation of those funds?

An immigration judge Monday ruled that a 10-year-old Salvadoran boy who was apprehended crossing the U.S. border alone could stay in the United States at least until next summer.

Judge William Martin's decision will allow Jonathan Martinez to stay with his mother in Inglewood while the family prepares an asylum claim to keep him here, lawyer Julianne Donnelly said.

Donnelly said the basis of the application would be that Jonathan does not have anyone to take care of him in El Salvador, making him vulnerable to gangs and violence. He was expected back in court in August of next year, when the asylum case would be heard.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast