Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    An immigration judge Monday ruled that a 10-year-old Salvadoran boy who was apprehended crossing the U.S. border alone could stay in the United States at least until next summer.

Judge William Martin's decision will allow Jonathan Martinez to stay with his mother in Inglewood while the family prepares an asylum claim to keep him here, lawyer Julianne Donnelly said.

Donnelly said the basis of the application would be that Jonathan does not have anyone to take care of him in El Salvador, making him vulnerable to gangs and violence. He was expected back in court in August of next year, when the asylum case would be heard.
    This boy's mother left him behind years ago, so who took care of him all these years? Now after many years she is claiming that there is no one to take care of him in Salvador? Excuses. In the mean time this boy's mother had another child in US.

If this anchor babies business does not stop, take if for granted that sooner than you expect this country would be Spanish. All of them are having babies like crazy.

Good hit Jean. Probably you've already thanked the commissioner.
    Anybody else getting any replies?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    I have the extreme misfortune of living in cook county which, for all intents and purposes IS Chicago. The second largest city in our once proud country.

Crazybird is correct also; they DON'T stay in cook or the city. They spread like a virus and absolutely everywhere they reside is a pisshole, just like the one they came from. I have one of their pisshole cantinas right next door to me.

Unfortunately Illinois probably has the most traitorous and complicit politicians in the entire country, if not the world. They sell Americans out every single day that they remain in office.

WE ILLINOISANS NEED HELP! BADLY.....
    I agree, BTW we are neighbors, I live in Tinley Park. I saw a crew of what I believe to be illegals doing work for Tinley Park at the Metra station and other than that its rare if ever that I see them in my area. I did notice, however, they are rampant at the mall in Orland. They are everywhere.

preachingtothechoir,
    We NEED to get rid of these traitors one at a time if we are ever going to rid ourselves of this plague. Blagojevich is the WORST and our senators are 100% bonafide traitors as you well know.

Good thing that Tinley hasn't been overrun yet. Maybe not enough aprtment buildings or cheap houses to start them off?

QUESTION: Don't WE (as American citizens) have any legal recourse in dealing with traiotorous public policies that not only excuse illegal criminals but endorse and aid them with OUR money? There has to be a way for victims of the illegals to file a lawsuit against a city that harbors them and gives them sanctuary?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Nomoremex: I'm ready to do whatever we all agree upon. PM me anytime.

While Tinley is still in tact, Oak Forest (right next to Tinley) is becoming overrun with them. When I go to the mall in Orland they are all over the place chattering in Spanish. I now avoid the mall unless its absolutely necessary.

Preaching,
    The last time I looked, Oak Forest was building McMansions? I had a buddy who lived there, right next to the bike trail.

What caused their demise? I thought they were on the way to being a Starter Castle community? Strange how things change....

I live near the bike trail and its one of those areas that has not been invaded (yet).

For the most part Oak Forest is pretty decent (for now) but only in the areas that do not have apartment buildings. They have invaded those apartments all along 159th near the Metra station and Oak Forest Hospital. They have pretty much taken over the areas east of there as well.

I wish you all luck down there. Hopefully, if everyone in the community calls the cops often enough they will find safer quarters elsewhere and you won't have to read about dug cartels and mexican gangbangers operating and commiting crimes on the bike trail/forest preserve?

Meeting on Sept.14,2006

September 15, 2006
    Do You Live in Cook County? Would you agree to a Resolution that grants sanctuary to Illegal Immigrants (Aliens)? Would you agree that our law enforcement officers should not be allowed to determine legal status or ask for proper identification of people who are acting in a questionable manner?
    In response to a Legal Notice in the Chicago Sun Times, September 13, 2006, page 84, two of us
    attended a meeting of the Law Enforcement and Corrections Committee of the Cook County Board at
    10:00 am, on 9/14/2006. The meeting was for the purpose of declaring Cook County a Sanctuary for
    Illegal Aliens.
    Members of groups speaking in support of the Sanctuary Resolution were County Commissioner Roberto Maldonado, Jennifer Nagda, staff Attorney for the Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund; Jacqueline Herrera of the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights; Alderman Daniel Solis; and former Cicero Town President Ramiro Gonzalez. The Chicago Tribune, 9/15/2006 reports that “All but three supported the resolution.” What the Chicago Tribune did not state was that the three people who spoke in opposition were one black man, and two white women, one of whom is an Austrian Immigrant here legally and that the attendees were predominately Hispanic. You will note that the Chicago Tribune Reporter’s name is Oscar Avila.
    The environment of the meeting was extremely hostile and we certainly did not feel welcomed. As I was giving my presentation, stating that I represent law-abiding American Citizens and that no one, including myself is above the law; I had to stop speaking because of the outbursts from the Latino groups. Mr. Maldonado had to call for order. I stated that according to the “Daily Herald”, there are 520,000 persons living illegally in Illinois .. . to give sanctuary to them would be opening the doors of Cook County to all enemy invaders posing as immigrants claiming to look for work and a better life.”
    A black man spoke, stating that be resented the Hispanics playing the race card because they came here of their own volition, while the black men were forcibly brought here as slaves to work at zero wages.
    There was a child who was dressed in a very expensive suit, obviously very well rehearsed, who claimed that we are all immigrants and that we don’t own the land. Of course, his statements were broadcast on T.V. The first question the media representatives, who were predominately Latino, asked me was if I speak Spanish. Their hostility in their questions was quite evident. They did not quote that I agree that we need immigration reform, but that there is a proper forum to accomplish that reform. They did not report that I stated that I have been in contact with my congressmen and senators and even the White House with suggestions for reform. If fact, as I was walking out of the hearing room to talk to reporters, one of the people got up to testify and stated that I should not be talking to their group, I should be talking to my Congressmen and Senators.
    At the end of the meeting, a Hispanic man came up to the two of us, asking for copies of our presentation. I had mine written while my friend did not. I handed the paper to him. He spat on it and pushed it back at us, spouting some epithets. Mr. Maldonado and several other Committee members were still in the room at the time and did absolutely nothing. Even after we asked if they saw what the man did, they did nothing.

Lady Liberty

I really wish you had PM'd me I would have gladly attended with you. I was working from home that day. Mayor Daley, Dick Durbin, Guiterrez (and probably Obama) are the big guns behind this effort. Chicago needs the illegals to keep up the millions of tax payer funded beautiful plants they potted. They also use them to set up the stages for all those events such as Taste of Chicago and a million other festivities the city sponsors.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast