Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://minutemenmidwest.com/EntryDetail.asp?entryID=59

I found this update on the meeting. I had to work & couldn't attend this meeting. So sorry for not including the link but with that all said and done I would like to personally say that I appreciate & admire the courage these three citizens demonstrated to take a stand against this Sanctuary Commissioner Maldonado is trying to pass (force feed) & the others liken to him. They are like rabid dogs in a pack, on the hunt to take out any legal citizen that speaks out against there self filling Illegal Alien Amnesty,Sanctuary agenda.

Cook county Sanctuary

There was a public hearing of the Cook County Board of Commissioners Law Enforcement & Corrections Committee on Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 10:00 A.M. I went and I testified on behalf of Citizens Protecting Your Rights P.O. Box 2413 Aurora, IL. 60507 against the resolution.

September 13, 2006 Issue Chicago Sun Times page 84, Notice of Public Hearing of the Cook County Board of Commissioners Law Enforcement and Corrections Committee to declare Cook County a Sanctuary for Illegal Aliens (Immigrants) so that the laws cannot be enforced against them.

The proposed resolution is a violation of this and several other laws:
    It is a violation of Federal Law, Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii) and a felony under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act 274A(a)(1)(A) for anyone to hire, harbor, or help an illegal alien regardless of beliefs and provides penalties which include fines, imprisonment, and seizure of assets used to commit the crime.

If we are a nation of laws governed by the Constitution of the United States of America, then it is imperative that the laws be enforced equally against all, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, etc. There are huge gaps in our law enforcement against illegal aliens, immigrants or undocumented persons (whatever you want to call them) and it is not inhuman to enforce our laws against lawbreakers, nor is it racial profiling.

The majority present at the Hearing were Latino and were there to get immunity from law-enforcement and to promote Elvira Arellano as a martyr. The Chicago Tribune quoted only one line that I stated and that was that supporting the Resolution is TREASON!

Had anyone attending that Public Hearing, as I did, you would have realized that the whole premise of sanctuary is racial profiling -- a demand for special treatment and zero law-enforcement against illegal aliens. All for them, nothing for citizens.

At the end of the meeting, A Latino man came up to me and asked me for a copy of my presentation. When I gave it to him, he hocked up a big lugi and spat on my paper and handed it back to me while making nasty comments. All of this was done while Chairman Maldonado was in the room. Absolutely nothing was said to the man. My remarks were about the Law and Law enforcement. Obviously, they don't want to obey any laws at all and obviously they can commit hate crimes with Maldonado's blessing.

If anyone wants a copy of my presentation, It's four pages and I'd be happy to send it.

P.S. Want to see some pictures of a true patriot's yard? Go to the Minuteman Midwest website and click on the Batavia resident shows patriotism section. Also I believe they put a copy of the proposed resolution on their website as well.

Time to Stand UP NOW. WRITE, CALL, FAX, SCREAM, PUT SIGNS IN YOUR YARDS and Let them know that this is our country, our laws and we demand enforcement.

I just finished calling all 16 Commissioners of Cook County to let them know where I stand against Cook County to be declared a Sanctuary County. As a bonus I called Judy Barr Topinkas Campaign office to find out were she stands on Illegal Aliens & enforcing our laws. I like to report back that I was told she is on our side on the issues and it's the media that won't report her opinions & stance. I recommended to them they need to get this information out because it is hurting her campaign because the voters don't know this. Just passing the information I receive. Being Laid-off of work can have it's upside, now I am able to make those calls & talk to a live person, no recordings. Well back to the phone calls Durbin & Obama next on my list. Gotta keep the sense of humor, and a quick shout out to CitizensProtectingRights Thank You for all you are doing. One big American hug for you. We appreciate all that you have done.

Re: Sanctuaries

[quote="loservillelaborLike they went to Maywood?
    A better plan is to assemble everyone you know and tell city officials that you do not want to live, work, and pay taxes to a sanctuary city. If it is a place you might visit, tell them you will not be coming to spend any dollars due to their reputation for harboring criminals and possible terrorists.[/quote]

I was driving from work last night and I counted Mexican flags - there were 5 flags just on one side of one of the main streets - it took me only 3 blocks of driving to count them - then I got upset and took another street to finish my trip

The only thing what these people are waiting for is for us to leave - that city will become a complete mess and then they will move to another one - they will travel like this until they destroy the whole country - because when there is no laws - the gang-laws will take over .
    I do not think people should flee like this - it means the illegals are winning and it gives them more power and strenght .
    This run away to a better place strategy is a vicious cycle
    I do not want to run away - I just do not want to count Mexican flags every day of my life .
    It is becomming very annoying
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLibertyIL
    I just finished calling all 16 Commissioners of Cook County to let them know where I stand against Cook County to be declared a Sanctuary County. As a bonus I called Judy Barr Topinkas Campaign office to find out were she stands on Illegal Aliens & enforcing our laws. I like to report back that I was told she is on our side on the issues and it's the media that won't report her opinions & stance. I recommended to them they need to get this information out because it is hurting her campaign because the voters don't know this. Just passing the information I receive. Being Laid-off of work can have it's upside, now I am able to make those calls & talk to a live person, no recordings. Well back to the phone calls Durbin & Obama next on my list. Gotta keep the sense of humor, and a quick shout out to CitizensProtectingRights Thank You for all you are doing. One big American hug for you. We appreciate all that you have done.

Thank you soooo much. Illinois has got to get with it. I live in Waukegan, and we are suffering... This past weekend was crazy with Mexican Indepence celebrations. Keep up the excellent work -this cannot happen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234