Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

when I said "mafia" I should have said Mexican Mafia because their gangs are essentially the workings of mafia and this, in my opinion, does stress and strain the economy.

And I know what you say about during Chicago into LA - I heard it with my two ears when I was doing my missionary work in Mexico. For people who are "so religious" they sure don't practice what they preach!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Catch a warm day in downtown Chicago around noon on the west side of the loop. There is a huge foreign population, a lot of which I would bet my life is illegal. The multitude of languages (all non-English) will make you wonder what country you landed in. It really is a whole 'nother country.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Where is the LINK to this article?

I thought the rampaging liberalism in my own city was bad enough (of course not as bad as San Francisco, Boston or New York) but maybe Chicago deserves the crown?

Anyway, within just a short stroll from my home: 1. Two invaders doing a stucco plastering job on a storefront 2. Two invaders walking home with painting overalls on right past my home. 3. Two invaders about two weeks ago hanging doors and taping in the expansion of a medical office. 4. Invader landscapers hanging around the convenience store. Of course, this is just a very small slice of the entire city.

Meanwhile the city crew is laying a new sewer pipeline in the street. 1. They always have to have a few guys around who basically just stand at the ready 2. The easiest job (besides just leaning on your shovel) are the flaggers, usually female. 3. This project is necessary, but if Congressional Democrats succeed we will be in line for Billlions of dollars of make work projects 4. Then they will sign in more women to easy jobs, suck in regular American who were previously doing something else and create another huge vacuum in the small commercial and residential market----filled, of course, by illegal invaders.

I propose a new name for Chicago, IL; TAKEOVER ZONE, IL
    This will correspond with TAKEOVER ZONE, CA, TAKEOVER ZONE TX, AND TAKEOVER ZONE, NY. The Globalist/Democrat takeover is proceeding apace!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Where is the LINK to this article?

I think this may be the link for "WhatMattersMost"'s article :

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/82066 ... ty.article
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

They are so frigin crooked here that I am thinking about starting a campaign at changing the state motto. Just out of respect to our country’s first true conservative Republican president, and so as not to beseech his good name anymore we need to change it from “The Land of Lincolnâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12