Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cornyn Amendment 1184

I realize this is a new thread on a subject already here, but I wanted to get it out to those currently making calls.

IF WE URGE THE PASSAGE OF THIS AMENDMENT, THE IDIOTS WILL USE IT AGAINST US. THIS WOULD BE TACIT APPROVAL OF THE IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL.

I thought the same thing. It would look like we approve of the bill itself. That's not good.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, I believe that the Cornyn amendment is really a poison pill.

In which case I'm all for it passing unless my understanding is wrong.

Cornyn CANNOT be trusted!
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

FRUSTRATED.....

DO NOT ask anyone to approve this bill. By saying yes to amendments, it makes it look like we support the overall bill. That is the meaning of TACIT.

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    FRUSTRATED.....

DO NOT ask anyone to approve this bill. By saying yes to amendments, it makes it look like we support the overall bill. That is the meaning of TACIT.

You are absolutely correct girlygirl.We must be careful to not let our guard down here.They will use support of any kind to say that support of the whole bill is swinging their way.They fooled us in 1986.That was once and that was enough.They need to enforce the laws we already have.No amendments are needed,just plain old enforcement.

We need to be careful b/c earlier today we were advised to support it!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

MW
    frustratedpatriot wrote:

No, I believe that the Cornyn amendment is really a poison pill.
    Yes, that is the word from the liberal side of the aisle. Sen. Kennedy and other liberals want a massive legalization program - one that would even legalize the likes of our Chicago honey, Elvira Arellano.

Approval of the Cornyn amendment could very will turn off a lot of senate Democrats. That would be a very good thing! Just my opinion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PLEASE DO FALL FOR THEIR PLOY! THEY ARE NOT STUPID AND THEY ARE TRYING TO USE PEOPLE TO THEIR OWN ADVANTAGE.

MW
    By the way, I'm not encouraging anyone to call in supporting the Cornyn amendment, however, for obvious reasons I hope it passes!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast