Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Absolutely correct James. The people who have false papers and missed hearings will get to STAY . . . not leave. No convictions, no deportation nothing . . . they get to continue to break laws and STAY!!

Guys . . . what are we up against here? I am getting scared!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

This bill would have barred any illegal guilty of anything, including using false papers, from being able to get the z-visa/a path to citizenship.
    This would have barred MILLIONS of illegals because MOST of them use false papers to get a job, etc.
    The bleeding heart idiots can't have that. We have to excuse the illegal activities for this scum and give them what they are demanding.

The amendment would have passed, but several people changed their votes AFTER voting............I'M SURE kENNEDY AND HIS ILK PRESSURED THEM INTO IT.

Whether this amendment would have been passed or not, I just find it TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE that any senator in their right mind would not want to deny citizenship to people who have false papers or who have failed to show up for their hearings or whatever they go to. This is just unbelievable that anyone would want to grant amnesty to these corrupt, lawless people. I COULD JUST SCREAM RIGHT NOW!!!
    These lawmakers fail to acknowledge what the illegals have done is a crime. In our senator's pea-sized minds, the illegals are victims of their own government or of our "imperialism" or system. That's why they "care" so deeply about these people.

Then again, it is also a race for votes. Kennedy wants his legacy to be that he won one of the largest voting blocks in history by securing amnesty for 12-30 million illegals, that will now magicly vote Dem as a re-payment for his "efforts". McCain wants in on that, also.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234