Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Could McCain have the winning strategy to win over Latino voters?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 05-18-2012 at 03:17 PM.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    There is clearly a lot of pressure on Romney to join the traitors.

Romney is either a traitor that is lying about his positions on illegal immigration or he has chosen to represent the American public on this issue and is under immense pressure to change his position to the side of the illegal immigration invasion supporting traitors like McCain and Obama.

W
    Sadly, he is the former (as I've said all along) and many people just can't see it or don't want to believe it for whatever reason. He just released a SPANISH language ad targeting the illegal population. What happened to English as the official language Romney?

Día Uno - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    Sadly, he is the former (as I've said all along) and many people just can't see it or don't want to believe it for whatever reason.
    Still waiting for you to explain why, Romney shouldn't campaign to Hispanic Americans? Don't worry Lil' darlin's when you see what Romney and Paul got planned next month you will "Cheer!" for the "Home Team"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let's see, Romney and Paul... How about "If elected, Romney will appoint Paul as either the Secretary of the Treasury or the Chairman that gets to close the Fed" ? Am I close STR?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer View Post
    Still waiting for you to explain why, Romney shouldn't campaign to Hispanic Americans? Don't worry Lil' darlin's when you see what Romney and Paul got planned next month you will "Cheer!" for the "Home Team"
    You cannot be serious. So now ads in Spanish are perfectly fine because Romney is doing it whereas before it was such a travesty. So why do we complain when we see ads from businesses in Spanish on the Internet or on TV. Hey they're just advertising to Hispanic Americans right? Lets put up road signs in Spanish too. Oh and lets keep the "Press 2 for Spanish" prompts because it serves Hispanic Americans. All of us who complain about these very annoyances are wrong and you and Mitt are right.

If Romney says it's alright to appeal to voters in Spanish, well dammit I'm 100% with team Romney!

Viva Señor Presidente Mitt Romney!

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    If Romney says it's alright to appeal to voters in Spanish, well dammit I'm 100% with team Romney!
    It took awhile, but I knew I would eventually wear you down with facts! Thanks for your support!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    Let's see, Romney and Paul... How about "If elected, Romney will appoint Paul as either the Secretary of the Treasury or the Chairman that gets to close the Fed" ? Am I close STR?
    That would be awesome, let Paul hold the check book. I believe he said he would retire, lord knows he deserves it after fighting all of congress for so many years. But what he will leave us is something not just better then Obama, but something good for a change. I can tell you it will be great!

[QUOTERomney is either a traitor that is lying about his positions on illegal immigration or he has chosen to represent the American public on this issue and is under immense pressure to change his position to the side of the illegal immigration invasion supporting traitors like McCain and Obama.

W ][/QUOTE]

I believe the latter. Romney probably understands the underlying economic issues facing the US as well as any prominent politician out there. Therefore I would conclude he understands the economic side of illegal immigration, i.e., the cost in terms of lost jobs to US citizens, health care costs, other social services costs, etc.

On the other hand, GW Bush, McCain and the other Republican elites have made it clear for at least the past 7 years that they are for amnesty, open borders, and any other pandering move they think might sway Hispanics to vote Republican. These are the same knot-heads who have been totally unable over the past 60 years to convince black voters that their best interests are not being served by the Democrat party. Why has the GOP failed with blacks? For the same reason it is failing with Hispanics. It focuses on so-called representative groups such as the NAACP, La Raza, etc. instead going out into the communities themselves and actually talking to the people. More importantly talking to the real leaders in the community. Identify what the community really wants from government. Match those goals with corresponding party goals/policies and focus on those. If nothing matches; if all the community wants are handouts, freebies, amnesty, open borders then explain in no uncertain terms why those objectives are not acceptable, and move on. But I believe what the GOP would actually find most of the time is that the Hispanic and black communities really want pretty much what everyone wants: a secure environment, crime under control, educational opportunities, economic opportunities, a fair chance. Most will understand the need to not only have laws, but to enforce them. Deliberately failing to enforce the law, or only selectively enforcing the law is no way to convince others the laws are needed. What the GOP clearly does not understand, or does not believe, is that following the course they have chosen over the past decade or so not only will not win them significant minority voters, it is costing them voters from their main base. What good does it do the party to gain 100,000 Hispanic voters with amnesty and the Dream ACT if you lose half a million from your main base because they do not support those actions? Therefore the GOP is trying to force its "presumptive" candidate into its policy mold. I hope Romney tells them to shove it.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer View Post
    It took awhile, but I knew I would eventually wear you down with facts! Thanks for your support!
    Nope, sorry, try again. You're clearly the only one on here who adamantly supports Romney and apparently now supports Spanish as an official language in this country given your comments. So sorry bud, you need to try a whole lot more.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast