Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome aboard chubbs1900.

Glad you stopped in. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

welcome chubbs1900
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does anyone see the irony of our government spending a huge amount of time and resources prosecuting this doctor and his family, when in my local city there must be thousands and thousands of free loading non taxpaying anchor baby producing, welfare collecting, non medical bill paying, and non-insured and non licensed hit and run illegal aliens roaming the streets free and clear.

Clerical error or not this family has more then paid their dues, and as I see it their only crime was that they got married to each other. Remember the wife came to this country a full two years before the husband. Now is that a sacrifice or what.

R/ Skip

Thanx Phred, love the site and what its all about.

Thankx chubbs1900.

Sunday nights are usually fairly quiet around here, but most of the other times, there's almost always more activity - just FYI.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its alot more active than the usual forum... I wonder why i haven't come across this site before..

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Does anyone see the irony of our government spending a huge amount of time and resources prosecuting this doctor and his family, when in my local city there must be thousands and thousands of free loading non taxpaying anchor baby producing, welfare collecting, non medical bill paying, and non-insured and non licensed hit and run illegal aliens roaming the streets free and clear.

Clerical error or not this family has more then paid their dues, and as I see it their only crime was that they got married to each other. Remember the wife came to this country a full two years before the husband. Now is that a sacrifice or what.

R/ Skip
    I agree with skip. It appears from the info given that they tried to do things the right way, with respect to our laws. That is the reason I made the previous post about there must be something we do not know. This is a waste of taxpayer money if the prosecution was based on what we were told. There are millions who snub their noses at our laws, making no attempt to do it the right way, and our government gives them a pass.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was checking out the online petition that they have going. Some of the posts are just so emotional. One guy on there whos daughter was killed by an illegal immigrant who was granted perm. res. status just a year prior, and how the government needs to wake up and see this good example of what we should be looking for.

There is a lot of information that can be found on this site chubbs. I know I have learned a lot. It is also ok if you do not agree with everyone on everything, as long as we are polite to one another, I always feel free to speak my mind.

Well its a great job on the admin's part by keeping the flaming away from the forum's. Keeps everything easy to read and logical

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast