Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WELCOME CHUBBS!

BTW- Cayla wasn't lyin'!
    I always feel free to speak my mind.

It is ironic, that this couple that probably pays taxes, and applied for immigration status properly is being given a hard time, while some with criminal records, false I.D. and no intention of becoming legal or tax paying, are swimming across the border into the U.S.

All amnesty will do is reward the worst intentioned illegals.

It would seem that this couples education, criminal background, taxpaying status, could be easily checked and they could be put on the fast track, along with military.

Instead, the media will spin this story into, "Illegals are well intentioned, law abiding people, that want a better life, and Americans against Amnesty are cruel and racist.

They will portray that the majority of illegals are like this couple.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

chubbs1900, WELCOME to ALPAC
    ------------------------

MW
    cayla wrote:

I can't see them being deported if the story they tell is what really happened. There is a whole lot more here that we don't know about.
    After reading the story, it seems very plausible that these folks purposely filed fraudulent visa applications. If that's so, they need to be deported, regardless of their history in the country. There should be no amnesty to those who enter the United States fraudulently. IMO, absolutely nothing separates an illegal immigrant from one whom enters under false pretense.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Does anyone see the irony of our government spending a huge amount of time and resources prosecuting this doctor and his family, when in my local city there must be thousands and thousands of free loading non taxpaying anchor baby producing, welfare collecting, non medical bill paying, and non-insured and non licensed hit and run illegal aliens roaming the streets free and clear.

Clerical error or not this family has more then paid their dues, and as I see it their only crime was that they got married to each other. Remember the wife came to this country a full two years before the husband. Now is that a sacrifice or what.

R/ Skip
    I see tremendous irony in this story. No activists fighting for this couple, but then they're not uneducated Mexican illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Banned
    1. Their parents filled out the visa applications BEFORE they were married, so checking the 'single' box was appropriate.

2. They were separated for 2 YEARS before being reunited in this country. That separation was in order to fulfill the obligations of US immigration law.

3. They've been productive, tax-paying members of our society from the first day they stepped foot onto American soil.

4. They have NO criminal history.

5. Their children are NOT gang-bangers, but college graduates and exemplary students.

By all means, these people should be deported IMMEDIATELY!!!

MW
    PineStrawGuys wrote:

1. Their parents filled out the visa applications BEFORE they were married, so checking the 'single' box was appropriate.
    Wouldn't it also have been appropriate to notify the immigration authorities of the change in status? I'm sure they were informed of the requirement to contact the proper authorities in the event there was a change of status. How do we know the original intent was not deception? Like other posters have suggested, I suspect the feds know more about this than is being revealed in the article. Additonally, doesn't anyone think it odd that the parents completed and filed the paperwork for two consenting adults? If my calculations are correct the couple was in their 20's.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, I do think there are things that are not being told here.

Why did parents fill out the papers for adults?

Why did they separate for two years for immigration reasons, then not inform immigration when they got together?

While I think our government purposely goes after a lot of cases that would seem less egregious than others and alert the media to attempt to change public perception of the problem.

Now, the fact that they had good jobs, had a good life, whatever, really means nothing to me, if they were here illegally and were aware of it.
    What it means is they had the good life for years - now they are going to have to pay the piper
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I predict this will be Rick's lead story tonight

Quote Originally Posted by cplob
    I predict this will be Rick's lead story tonight
    Do you have a link to his show????????
    ------------------------

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast