Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just saw it this morning Curious so I sent the email. Just started work at a new job this week and was too tired to read last nite. Will get back in the groove this week. I don't think you left anything out that I have seen
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I know cracker and gringo are racial slurs for white people, but they always make me laugh. I could never get upset when someone calls me that. But I bet if I used the n-word or w-backs all hell would break loose.

For some reason it's totally acceptable to hate white people and jews today.
    Well, the n-word makes me laugh, especially when it is uttered by Dave Chapelle or Richard Pryor. That doesn't give a whit guy like me license to use it in a serious forum.

In the end, it is the intent rather than the effect that matters. The idea that it is acceptable for elected minorities to publicly vent their hatred for white folks while the opposite is a punishable offense is absurd, yet it is so ingrained among the minority hatemongers that we had better get used to it and to the more far-reaching effects of that divisive mindset.

Very true CG. But, the words only have power if you let them. I almost feel that if we really get upset and make a big fuss, we will give power to the "cracker" word beyond what it really has.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Banned
    Very true CG. But, the words only have power if you let them. I almost feel that if we really get upset and make a big fuss, we will give power to the "cracker" word beyond what it really has.
    I think that were talking about two different things here. My point is the racial hatred seething from far too many of the supposed minority advocates, many of them elected officials. Regardless of whether the term is hurtful or has any power, the man was intending for it to slur white Americans.

If someone shoots at you with a gun but misses because he is a bad shot, does that make it okay that he shot at you?

I fully understand your point. You are saying that regardless of the word, they are using a racial slur against us. I just can't seem to get that angry about it, and I get angry alot!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Banned
    I fully understand your point. You are saying that regardless of the word, they are using a racial slur against us. I just can't seem to get that angry about it, and I get angry alot!
    It's not about anger. It's about concern over the open contempt these hatemongers are able to get away with displaying. It does not bode well for the future harmony of this land.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Crackers?????
    How far did this guy get in elementary school?

Anybody remember all the trouble Arnold got into for calling some group "girlie men"?
    What makes you think he went to school?? :P :P

Crackers, Gringos and White Trash! THey also call "whites" Honkies. Just where did this phrase originate from?

I'm white and fair skinned and blonde during all of my childhood, and I've laughed at dumb blonde and redneck jocks. But, the humor goes both ways and is best appreciated if it is told by your own ethnicity, not so much when told by others.

Therefore, people who are not of white European ancestry and especially those who are but can be classified as rednecks or white trash, should not have to endure racial comments and insults from anyone who also isn't of the same background. Fair is fair.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Self portrait by Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Self portrait by Dixie
    Good one, Dixie!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast