Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Perata's contact info:

Senator.Perata@sen.ca.gov

State Capitol, Room 205
    Sacramento, CA 95814
    (916) 651-4009
    Fax (916) 327-1997

How many places can we post his comments?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let's send him boxes of cheap soda crackers!!!!! At least fax him a picture or two. You can call him up and ask, "Polly want a cracker?"

You could always mail a thank you for calling me a cracker letter and include a Saltine.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent him a not to nice email and signed it "A Florida Cracker"

. I am sick to my soul at the blatent double standard going on in our country right now.
    nitty, me, too.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I know cracker and gringo are racial slurs for white people, but they always make me laugh. I could never get upset when someone calls me that. But I bet if I used the n-word or w-backs all hell would break loose.

For some reason it's totally acceptable to hate white people and jews today.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Can you believe this crap? Calling people that are concerned about illegal immigration CRACKERS? This should be on Fox news.

That is a racial slur.

W
    I wonder why Lou Dobbs does not run for president? At this point this is what this country needs, someone who sees what is good for this country.

opinion
    My thoughts are we need Lou Dobbs, right where he is, heis the only one that is consistent night after night, hammering away at the government and shinning a light on the outlandish things our governement tries to dish out to us. Everyone has their part to play in this crisis facing us and lou's part is to shout it out to America what is going on. Tancrado, he is the one for president. Tancrado and Sessions what a team to beat!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Whole boat load of interesting comments if you have the time.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/ventur ... 044893558/
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I sent this email to Senator Perata

Dear Senator Perata:

How dare you call your constituents and all other American taxpaying citizens that oppose illegal immigration "crackers". Just who in the heck do you think you are? I hope at your next election those same people who you seem to think are racists, rednecks and bigots vote you out of office!!! I for one will not forget that remark and I do think making a remark like that about a large number of your constituents and the majority of American citizens is racist on your part and very unprofessional. I along with the majority of American taxpaying citizens are going to boot the likes of you and others like you out of office for your blatant refusal to enforce our laws and secure our borders from illegal aliens. Just in case you forgot what you said I have posted it below for your reference. Any Senator that would make a comment like that should be ousted from office immediately.

SACRAMENTO -- Oakland Democrat Don Perata ridiculed San Diego-area opponents of illegal immigration Thursday by describing them as "crackers," an old slang term often used in place of redneck or bigot.

Sincerely,

An Insulted American Taxpaying Citizen
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ismith,

I basically sent my post, yesterday, right after I saw the thread:

Mr. Perata, re:

'Crackers' label stings illegal-immigration foes

Quote:

That is a racial slur.

That's what I thought! Then I added it to the other names we're called: racist, xenophobe, etc....

What we are: people of very diverse backgrounds, races, religions, & politics who simply are very worried about our nation's future, want our current laws enforced, want national sovereignty, want secure borders, are intelligent enough to get ourselves educated on the issues surrounding illegal immigration (since neither our MSM nor gov't seems to be doing so), want illegal aliens to go back to their home countries, want employers of illegal aliens to be criminally charged, as is the law; want English spoken as is our history, want our system to not be abused anymore....

So what did I leave out?

I, also, considered the source, and the fact that the pro-illegal side seems to consistantly resort to name-calling, as the truth is on our side.

Sincerely, Pat XXXXXX
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast