Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A couple weeks ago I was in a department store and I think I was one of the only Americans there. There was one guy (foreigner) talking on a cell phone very loud for everyone to hear, a whole family (foreigners) sitting on the furniture (for sale) talking loudly in a different language for everyone to hear. I was wishing I had my cell phone I would of went over and sat right next to the family and had a nice loud conversation for them to hear just to see the looks on their face and of course smile while I'm at it.

I really don't give a dam if they speak another language to each other but they make sure everyone in the entire store has to be infringed upon by it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrown
    Why doesn't Ireland want them back to their home country?????
    Because the illegal Poles and Lithuanians are taking over all the jobs there lol. I am serious.

Poles and lithu's are here also ! In the clinic I go to that I have to pay for every visit while I see interns ,there were 5 groups of immigrants in the waiting room . One fron Vietnam ,another from Columbia ,the Balkans and one from Africa, two spoke broken english ,the others didn't speak english .And a loud bunch of latinos speaking spanish, all had kids except Columboo. Plus other family members ,guess none had to work, since they live for free off US citizens.

My husband came out from his visit and told me that if I don't stop peeving these scum off, that we may get shot walking to our car . It is so hard to just sit and watch your nation go straight to hell and not say something to the nervey beggars who laugh in your face ,while the brain dead so called Americans hug up to the enemies !!!

The only hope we had was meeting these invaders in the streets, and taking back out nation, now I don't see any hope much left !

The old black woman from Africa was surrounded by ass kissing office and nursing staff. I thought I would get sick, just watching .

I sat next to the one from Columbia and her son who was in his 50s and ask her where her accent was from, she said Columbia. She was in a wheelchair . She ask if I spoke spanish, I told her I had no need to speak it ,so she said something in spanish, then laughed and said I didn't know what she said .

I was already madder than heck so i told her that i didn't care what she said, and why didn't she go back to Columbia and teach them ' english" ! I said she would get locked up or killed if she pulled this crap in other nations or tried to shange their cultures and language. Her and her son were quite after that ,and the ugly stupid smile was wiped off her face .

The bums from Mexico were loud , the ones from Lithuania had 2 kids and walked around like they owned the clinic .

I have to pass an irish flag for 3 years now when I go to grocery . it makes me mad everytime ! I am mostly irish and scandinavian ,blue eyed,blonde [mostly grey now, lol], but I detest all of them who come here and take over.

We must be related. I am feeling this post. Yesterday I was on the expressway and this Mexican guy pulls up next to me revving his engine in a huge gas guzzling SUV. It was custom painted and had "LaRaza" painted on the door in bright orange. I won't print what I was thinking but I know you can imagine my thoughts.

There are tons of polish enclaves in Chicago and surrounding suburban areas. I went with a friend to look at an apartment and the owner of the building spoke ZERO english. His daughter (who looked to be about 10 yrs. old) acted as his translator. My friend (who is black) with excellent credit and references filled out the application and called several times after seeing the apartment. Needless to say he never heard back from them despite their promise that someone would call back.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234