Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CSPAN Now!!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I thought I heard Obama say last night that if he's elected President, he's going to revisit the fence bill, saying it should never have passed. That whole debate last night was geared toward the Latino community and illegal aliens and not Joe public.
    Don't forget that both Obama and Hillary voted for the fence bill, but during last night's pathetic panderfest, they backed off this and reiterated their support for massive amnesty.

Here is Obama last night talking about gutting the fence:

"As Senator Clinton indicated, there may be areas where it makes sense to have some fencing. But for the most part, having border patrolled, surveillance, deploying effective technology, that’s going to be the better approach. The one thing I do have to say, though, about this issue is, it is very important for us, I think, to deal with this problem in terms of thousands of — hundreds of thousands of people coming over the borders on a regular basis if we want to also provide opportunity for the 12 million undocumented workers who are here.

Senator Clinton and I have both campaigned in places like Iowa and Ohio and my home state of Illinois, and I think that the American people want fairness, want justice. I think they recognize that the idea that you’re going to deport 12 million people is ridiculous, that we’re not going to be devoting all our law enforcement resources… (APPLAUSE) … to sending people back.

http://polstate.com/?p=5254
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, and relation to Fed ID standards specifically driver licenses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's slapping the ACLU a bit now. That's good.

Thanks, Populist...appreciated.

Talking about criminal alien program - arrested alien and subsequent deportation.

Fast deportation is better.

287(g) program - increase funding

State of AZ - business licensing rules.

Proof: "Is having an impact". I have been reading news from overseas that these are having an effect. etc....

Wow, check my ears! Chertoff just said enforcement works. When people go where it's not hospitable to them because they are illegal, they leave.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Knock Me Over With a Feather...BHS just now alluded to "Attrition through Enforcement", without specifically using that term!!!

So, does he now finally believe that ENFORCEMENT WORKS???

My comments here:

Or, stated in other words: If these things weren't having an impact then it would be unlikely that Calderon and the other ethno-centric lobbies would be raising such a stink. In short: attrition and enforcement are beginning to have a real effect!

Talking about border violence directed toward BP agents.

Oh, here we go ...talking about violence against Border Agents...think he'll mention Ramos & Calderon...Nah!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast