Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CSPAN2 NOW!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DITTO!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

20 minutes - cspan2 will be on again for the convention discussion
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is information on the Republican National Committee Platform meetings....
    http://www.c-spanarchives.org/library/#

I just checked this out and I am wondering if this Flash Video is of what was just on earlier...I have not checked the video out yet.

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/library/i ... 280727-102
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Thanks GoodOleDays will check out the links you provided!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Looks like they backed off to kiss McAmnesty's rear end.

The GOP platform: Putting face-saving above principle
    By Michelle Malkin • August 27, 2008 03:48 PM

Let’s recap, for a moment, what the GOP has been up to while the DNC circus has been carrying on in Denver.

You’ve got the RNC running ads targeting open-borders Hispanic voters by touting John McCain as a stronger shamnesty supporter than Barack Obama.

You’ve got McCain foolishly promoting an endorsement from open-borders reggaeton star Daddy Yankee.

You’ve got GOP platform conferees refusing to combat pro-illegal immigration euphemisms.

And now, you’ve got those platform writers throwing in the towel on drilling in ANWR in order to save face for John McCain, who’s on the same side as Barack Obama and the Democrat Party on this issue:

Republicans are putting John McCain’s presidential prospects above their wish to drill for oil in Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

Members of the GOP platform committee voted Wednesday to stick with an energy plank that doesn’t mention drilling in the refuge, saying it would only highlight an area where they differ with the Arizona senator. McCain opposes drilling in that protected land, and some committee members said they would rather bring him around on the issue once he’s in the White House than widen their disagreement now.

“He’s not there yet,â€

Chris Koback who is speaking now is with Judicial watch He is speaking about stoping them from counting illegals in the censes

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Chris Koback who is speaking now is with Judicial watch He is speaking about stoping them from counting illegals in the censes
    it failed but it already states in the law that only legal residence can be counted in the censes

Census takers have included illegals in the count throughout the many years.

They were never told what to do in this area governing who they thought to be illegal criminal aliens in America.

I do know if you reject filing the Census Form a United States Marshall will arrest you.

They need to report to their supervisor the people who they think are here illegally.

And the supervisor can then report to ICE!

And an adjustment of the actual number can be made after ICE's findings.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But listening to C-SPAN2 today only a number count is needed. I am surprised that you really do not have to answer the questions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree and they should not be counted...not only that the censes bureau wanted ICE to stop enforcing the laws while they did the count...what bull! Now we know it is not necessary as they should not be counting them anyway according to the law.

This is great. Watch this flash video. A little more than half of it is on illegal immigration.

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/library/i ... 280727-102
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast