Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

That was great! Thanks for the laugh, dragonfire.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WOW! This is GREAT NEWS! I will send my Thank You's out to these senators tomorrow morning.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Links to CSpan2 live video streaming:

CSpan2 (Real Player) Link:

http://www.cspan.org/watch/cs_cspan2_rm ... V&Code=CS2

CSpan2 (Win Media Player) Link:

http://www.cspan.org/watch/cs_cspan2_wm ... V&Code=CS2
    I'm ticked pink about this caucus?!

.. but I'd like to SEE it before making my calls, though I do have faith esp after reading all the posts on this that it's REAL..!

PhredE: these links you supplied are to Cspan’s current LIVE schedule, do you or someone else know if Cspan will re-air the program on TV?

If not, I'm sure the archive section will suffice, but for some reason, I always get lost in Cspan’s site.. DOH!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by MW

That was great! Thanks for the laugh, dragonfire.
    No Problem, we have been fighting long and hard for a long time and a little humor is good to break things up. We have a long road and a lot of work ahead and we have to find smiles where ever we can.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    I missed this..

..does someone know if Cspan will re-air the program again on TV? Was it Cspan1 or Cspan2?

If not, does someone have a link to the archive..?
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Part of me wants to thank them, and part of me wants to say: Thanks for what? This is their JOB!!!

I mean, there ARE laws on the books now that have always told us what to do about this -- always made it illegal to hire them -- we're just now getting around to talking about enforcing the law -- this is something that should be in effect and we should not have to bow down and thank our leaders for it.

Yes, they're doing the right thing - but it's their jobs.

Imagine that -- attrition through enforcement -- we could have had this a long time ago -- there would have been no need for it if they had only upheld our laws years ago.

It's about time -- these folks in Congress get paid a hell of a lot to do what they do - and receive untold benefits that many of us will never know of. Meanwhile, we the People struggle and toil and die putting up with this mess they created -- I am just not in much of a mood to thank anyone -- again, it's their job.

Sorry for being such a sourpuss, but it's how I feel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234