Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Don't forget the Republican debate in one hour on CNN!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Hopefully the house will STOP this insanity!!!!!!!!
    From what I have heard, Brian Bilbray and others are waiting to knock this thing down cold. I know there are circumstances, but don't recall what they are.

It's so maddening to hear Kennedy characterize what the public wants (his plan) and the few that don't are flawed.

I don't suppose anybody had the opportunity to see him on MA public tv over the weekend (on what appeared to be his weekly show) asking for donations for illegal immigrant families "heartlessly" torn apart by government raids. This was on just after the station showed a "documentary" featuring Spanish speaking illegals crying about how unfairly they were being treated (i.e. arrested in raids where they were illegally working). I could go on and on about the propaganda in this video. Needless to say, Teddy did not ask for donations for vets or single mothers. He is a ( Mod Edit).

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456