Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    April wrote:

GO Vitter!!! He is doing good!
    You're darn right he is. He's got a HUGE amendment up right now. He's is attempting to get the Z-Visa provision removed from the bill! In other words, he is in the process of attempting to remove one of the several amnesties in the bill. Unless the amendment is tabled, we'll get a chance to see where everyone stands on amnesty. This amendment is huge because it'll put those supporting amnesty ON RECORD!
    This would be great it would give us a really good list to work with
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hi guys - I'm back.

Unless the amendment is tabled, we'll get a chance to see where everyone stands on amnesty. This amendment is huge because it'll put those supporting amnesty ON RECORD!
    I don't think the odds of this passing are all that good, but I do think, that this was exactly Vitter's intent by introducing it. As well as, to prove that he is tough on the issue. (All IMHO of course). Let's hope it does of course.

I'm still doing more research on searching/sorting, and I do have a set of names that are real close to falling into 1 of the 2 groups. I went to get a little more info before I start dropping more senators into each group though.

Sanders is up speaking about work visa-related bill.

H1b's in particulars! Go Bernie go!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go Senator Sanders Go!!!!!!!!!!

You got that right...this is a war on the American worker!!!!!!!

MW
    PhredE wrote:

I don't think the odds of this passing are all that good, but I do think, that this was exactly Vitter's intent by introducing it. As well as, to prove that he is tough on the issue. (All IMHO of course). Let's hope it does of course.
    Actually, I think the chances of it passing are almost zero because it would be what the "Pact" considers a deal breaker. The great thing about the amendment though is the fact that it will flush out the solid amnesty supporters. Anyone that votes against it supports amnesty.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just a note to those following along:

Both the S1348 (main total immigration bill) and EVEN the 'good' Durbin-Grassley bill that was released into public BOTH include automatic H1b increases to 115,000 in the first year alone.

Thanks Sen. Sanders - an Independent too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    PhredE wrote:

Actually, I think the chances of it passing are almost zero because it would be what the "Pact" considers a deal breaker. The great thing about the amendment though is the fact that it will flush out the solid amnesty supporters. Anyone that votes against it supports amnesty.
    Yep, yep, yep. That'll make our job here easier!!

Bernie just quoted CIS studies on IT workers ($12,000 diff)
    and Programmer's Guild info as well.

Yea! Go Bernie!

He' knocking the he$$ out of the assumptions about H1b program!!!

I hope Kate, BetsyRoss, Coto, etc are able to catch up on all this - they'd love it.

Come on everyone lets get our voices heard, time to get involved, calls, faxes e-mails and post at this link and let everyone know what you are hearing. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do just ask, someone will help you, We got lots 0f nice people here
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sanders talking about Microsoft ! hehehehe....

From Ballmer..."Lower the pay of US professionals to 50k, and it won't make sense to put up with the hassle of doing business with people in other countries".

Top companies applying for H1b's are 'body shops'.

7 of top 10 are Indian companies, Wipro, Tata, etc.

30% of those approved went to 9 Indian outsourcing firms.

[Thanks Bernie!!! ]

H1b system is working against the best interests of Americans middle class

Meanwhile, it is creating huge profits for those that are trafficking in H1b visas.

Congrats to Durbin and Grassley for their bill.

H1b usage continues to pose a threat to US workers std. of living.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast