Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC ROCKS !!!

Save up your energy, folks. The criminals will try this over and over again. THEY WILL NOT DEFEAT AMERICANS.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Be sure to thank these Democratic senators for taking a pro-enforcement position despite a lot of party and lobbying pressure:

Byrd, McCaskill, Baucus, Landrieu, Dorgan, Conrad, Pryor

(Conrad is a new addition to what has become a small minority of Dems that has fairly consistently taken a pro-enforcement position. Go out of your way to thank him especially).
    This is for real Phrede? I wasn't listening or watching I was on my knees in the bedroom praying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need the time to inform and recruit more Americans to what is happening. I guess we have till January, according to what Specter said.

He wants the whole Comprehensive Immigration Act to pass, not piece meal. He felt if he voted for this the other parts might fall by the wayside.

Creep!!!

But thanks for the vote today.

Thank you calls going out right now
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

These Republicans really let us down - they had mixed to moderate records favorable to us in the past - and/or left us guessing about their position to the end ... and then voted the wrong way!

Bennett, Brownback, Coleman, Hutchison

We won't forget what you did this time around!

PS. We expected as much from the Rep. OBL crowd like: Craig, Lugar, Hagel, setc.; but these actually have voted with us at least partially in the past.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did Lott vote yes?

These Republicans really let us down - they had mixed to moderate records favorable to us in the past - and/or left us guessing about their position to the end ... and then voted the wrong way!

Bennett, Brownback, Coleman, Hutchison

We won't forget what you did this time around!
    Let's not forget Collins, Snowe, and LOTT. Didn't Lott committ to a NO?

Anyone know how Warner voted?

Also, another interesting aspect of this vote, is that several Dems did in the end vote to deny cloture ('No'), the list of those with confirmed positions against the DA did not include one of them.

They need to know that it is ok to take a strong public position against legislation like this, that they won't be persecuted by the public at large, nor even within their party. And we would like to see more Dems step up and not step back so quietly and use the 'wait and see' posture in the future.

realbsball: Yes, I think we should add them to that list as well.

I'm transcribing in real-time, so I do miss some names as I go blasting through the lists of things here.. (sorry).

Yes, Warner voted No.

Dixie wrote:

No Amnesty for Dreamies!!!!!
    Can you imagine all the tearful video that is being recorded right now for YouTube and the mainstream biased media by the OBL gang? There will be rallies and pity parties all across the nation shortly featuring the reaction to the "hateful" and "mean-spirited" Senate vote. I think we should be prepared with some type of reasonable and strategic response. Are you on that yet Dixie? Looks like a good opportunity for W to get some air...