Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DADDY BUSH ENDORSES McCAMNESTY AND ILLEGALS

"McCain has angered right-wingers by supporting "earned citizenship" options for illegal immigrants" per the news story.

It should have been stated "McCAMNESTY has turned against United States Citizens by supporting BLANKET AMNESTY for ILLEGALS".

Former President Bush endorses McCain in Houston

By ALAN BERNSTEIN
    Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle

McCain picks up former President Bush's endorsement in Houston President's Day in Houston included this morning's endorsement by former President Bush of Republican presidential candidate John McCain as both tried to unite conservatives behind the Arizona senator who once portrayed himself as a GOP maverick.

The two former Navy aviators conducted a news conference at a commercial hangar at Hobby Airport as about six adults and six children waved signs across the street for former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, who also hopes to attract conservative backing for his underdog Republican candidacy in the March 4 Texas primary.

Bush praised McCain as a soldier for conservative causes who nevertheless can attract independent and Democratic votes and has the credentials to lead the nation during uncertain times in international politics. The former president also called McCain a "true conservative."

Besides, Bush said, "This criticism of conservative or not conservative is absurd."

The event echoed two statements Bush made in 1996. Bob Dole, then a Senate leader and frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination, received Bush's backing in Houston. Months later, Bush denounced the conservative activists who refused to back Republican congressional candidate Dolly Madison McKenna of Houston because she wanted abortion to remain legal.

"It's ridiculous, absolutely absurd," Bush said then, using a word he deployed today. "This issue. . . is not the issue that determines the election outcome."

Bush alienated some conservatives by going back on his no-new-taxes pledge during his presidency and McCain has angered right-wingers by supporting "earned citizenship" options for illegal immigrants as well as taking other stands outside of conservative convention.

"No one is better prepared to lead our nation at these trying times than Sen. John McCain," Bush said today. "His character was forged in the crucible of war. His commitment to America is beyond any doubt. But most importantly, he has the right values and experience to guide our nation forward at this historic moment."

McCain responded, "I think that our effort to continue to unite the party will be enhanced dramatically by President Bush's words."

Houston oilman Bob Mosbacher, who served as the elder Bush's commerce secretary and raised campaign money for current President Bush, was present for today's announcement along with Texan Mark McKinnon, a TV advertising guru who worked for the current president and now is with the McCain campaign.

The current president also has praised McCain.

Of President George W. Bush, McCain said today, "I'd be honored to have (his) support, his endorsement. And I'd be honored to be anywhere with him under any circumstances."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5549713.html

your kidding right ? if not , these people have as much class as little johnny
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Big Bush's endorsement...

Oh Gee wiz...that really changes all my feelings about McCain and his failed attempt to sell out my Nation and our childrens future for the profit margin of his campaign donor's. He got endorsed by the New York Times, Telemundo, El Diario, I think that even Moscow Pravda like him too...

Its a hard decision to make, but I still won't be voting for McCain in November. Whos' his running mate going to be Arlen Spector, Ted Kennedy, Vincenzo Fox, maybe???
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

BARF!!!

Well, so Bush Sr. is feeling the effects of Alzheimer's. He has an excuse. Why else would anyone support McCain????????????????
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

So Daddy Bush, father of the President, supports an OPEN-borders candidate?! So what ELSE is NEW?!

Here's the head traitor in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo

I find it really coincedental that this speech was given on 911 in 1991.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

See anything related here?

Check this video out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89SB59DT34&NR=1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh New world order big daddy bush.

He is an evil guy.
    I hear the MSM talk about this guy like he was a good president, This guy was a joke and all he did was build his personal fortune to mega heights. He is another traitor make no mistake. As I recall his presidency was really crappy too. The whole time he was inoffice was a big recession. he blamed it on everything before and after him, then tried to take credit for clintons economy when we know clinton balanced the budget by stealing the social security trust fund money, now we have that crises to deal with. All daddy bush did was the same thing little sonny does. Limits opportunites for new businesses to start up by protecting the monopolies and the economy always goes to crap when these peole get into office. As much as I hate the evil clintons I will say my finances were alot better under the sex pot than either of the bushes. So, if McCan't gets in you will see people starving in the streets or either they will given a handout of very little. Probably the same with republican and democrat. If obama gets in he will probably spend hundreds of billions more to try and spend us out of this debt but some of us might make out of this mountian of debt we're in, so we might have a chance, under McCan't we are just doomed, there will be no way out.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!