Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe next time, you will make sure the subcontractor you employ is hiring ONLY American workers!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RE: Day Laborers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    This is great, Palos Verdes (PV to locals) is a very upscale area, let them see what the rest of us have to live with.
    My point exactly.

Thanks,

TS77

***NOTE: The number of day laborers (all undocumented) have increased exponentially as of late. Go to any "Home Depot" in the L.A. area and you will see hundreds of illegal day laborers harassing people for work.

Why can't the INS conduct a massive sweep and deport them all?

TS77 Evil or Very Mad

I believe it. Around here, despite the city government opening up a tax payer funded day labor center, certain streetcorners are now flooded with them. It must be from the homebuilders who have gone belly up, and their employeees are still hanging around. Plus, the ICE office is only a mile away but they never show up.

(I don't know why my programs is making the quotes the opposite of what they should be. I switched to Firefox--maybe that is why.)
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    ***NOTE: The number of day laborers (all undocumented) have increased exponentially as of late. Go to any "Home Depot" in the L.A. area and you will see hundreds of illegal day laborers harassing people for work.

Why can't the INS conduct a massive sweep and deport them all?

TS77 Evil or Very Mad

I believe it. Around here, despite the city government opening up a tax payer funded day labor center, certain streetcorners are now flooded with them. It must be from the homebuilders who have gone belly up, and their employeees are still hanging around. Plus, the ICE office is only a mile away but they never show up.

(I don't know why my programs is making the quotes the opposite of what they should be. I switched to Firefox--maybe that is why.)
    "TS77 Evil or Very Mad"

Frustrated as I watch the country that I served go to hell in a handbasket (Made in China). And our govt. is allowing this to happen.

TS77(Patriotic)

Sorry, TS 77. Somehow my computer is no longer transferring the emoticons when I try to include them in a quote. Instead it spells out the emotion they are supposed to denote. My whole quoting system seems to be reversing the quotes with MY comment. I don't know why---except that I switched from IE6 to Firefox. I'm not trying to insult you.....
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My question is HOW do any of the workers, the illegal alien worker, PROVE that they worked for this company? Do they have paystubs?
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    My question is HOW do any of the workers, the illegal alien worker, PROVE that they worked for this company? Do they have paystubs?
    miguelina:

That's a good question. It is relatively easy to obtain counterfeit Calif. State drivers licenses', I.D.'s. Social Security numbers even fake Green Cards.

A few years back someone got a hold of and was using my 12 year old son's Social Security number. We tracked the guy down, an undocumented Hispanic man named "Alfonso Chavez" who's address was El Monte, CA had somehow gotten a hold of it.

Someone wrote in an earlier thread that unscrupulous employees of the DMV and SSI Dept. were "selling" or stealing people's private info at random. How are we supposed to take them (illegal immigrants) legitimately when they break every law in the book?

More frustration.

TS77

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Sorry, TS 77. Somehow my computer is no longer transferring the emoticons when I try to include them in a quote. Instead it spells out the emotion they are supposed to denote. My whole quoting system seems to be reversing the quotes with MY comment. I don't know why---except that I switched from IE6 to Firefox. I'm not trying to insult you.....
    Captain Ron:

No worries, I knew it had to be a tech glitch, you didn't have to apologize. Best wishes to you and your loved one's this holiday season. That goes for everyone here at Alipac too!

TS77

Re: RE: Day Laborers.

Quote Originally Posted by TALLSOLDIER77
    A few years back someone got a hold of and was using my 12 year old son's Social Security number. We tracked the guy down, an undocumented Hispanic man named "Alfonso Chavez" who's address was El Monte, CA had somehow gotten a hold of it.
    Did the feds do anything about him?

Re: RE: Day Laborers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by TALLSOLDIER77
    Did the feds do anything about him?
    Are you kidding me? Out here in L.A. it happens so often to so many people that the police don't even bother investigating. They told me that by the time a warrant is issued the criminals are long gone. The INS in L.A. are worthless. Understaffed, underfunded and outgunned.

TS77

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12