Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A day without illegal aliens.

A day without illegal aliens. A large number of those coming over the border are criminals that this country has to deal with financially. We had 4 gang related shooting this weekend. 24% in our federal prisons are Illegals . They can be deported in the same manner in which they came. One at a time over a period of time. They are not an asset but a liability to the American citizen.

1. The one bedroom apt next door would not have 3 families in it. Americans have to compete for low income housing.

2. There would be empty parking spaces for tenant’s visitors. Visitor parking spaces are being taken by tenants.

3. Our schools would not be over crowded and a need for additional teachers for student who don’t speak English at an expense to the taxpayer.
    America’s children would not have to be in class rooms with 30 plus students and kindergartens would not be left out because of over crowding. Not to mention the “freebies” like school breakfast and lunches and then lunches during the summer they are entitled to. There are more Mexican children in schools than other nationalities.

4. Our medical facilities, emergency room and hospital rooms, and doctors and workers would not be over crowded and over worked.

17 emergency centers in California have close because of the cost of illegals using them for their primary medical services and closing of some of our social services.

5. Our law enforcement would spend more time protecting neighborhoods instead of additional forces to handle drugs, graffiti and tagers, gangs and auto and home burglaries and crime,
    at expense to tax payers.
    Our jails and prisons and courts would not be over crowded that lead to early releases or additional jails and prisons, at an expense to the taxpayer.
    With the increase in illegals comes increase in crime and our more courts and law endorsements.

6. Our road, streets and highways would not be over crowded leading to more accidents by non-license and un-insured drivers leading to higher insurance premiums for Americans.

7. I could go through a fast food drive through and actually get a taco and sprite instead as a taco and fries.
    Our children could get after school jobs even if they don’t speak Spanish at a decent wage.
    America’s teenagers( even if they did not speak Spanish) would find after school and summer jobs that are not being taken by illegals because they speak Spanish and can serve the Spanish speaking clients. And this is the case is all areas of work place, banks, clinics, businesses, schools, etc. I do not feel it is right for children to have to learn Spanish in order to find work or anyone else. This is an English speaking country.

8. Americans who did unskilled farm work before Mexican could find work at a decent salary.
    Americans could get jobs back in fast food, restaurants, hotels, landscaping, garbage collecting, janitorial, construction, city and county, day car and domestic, etc at a decent wage without having to speak Spanish. We can put parishioners to work on the farms and same money.

10. There would not be a need for our public places to have signs and application, etc in Spanish, added expense to businesses passed on to the consumer.
    With this come a price that working America has to pay with the rich getting richer and America’s poor getting poorer.
    The Americans tax payer has a responsible to it’s own poor and should not have to be responsible to Mexico’s poor. Mexico is not our problem and we should not make it our problem. Help them, yes, but not at the destruction of America.
    It is not immigrants that cause this problem. It is too many illegal immigrants at one time that flood our system instead of a slow influx into the country. Illegal aliens will eventually be the downfall of this country. Our borders need to be secure in order to do this and to fight terrorist
    Mexico does not have any right to the southwest. America paid 15 million for the undeveloped barren southwest that was occupied with American Indians. Had it remained in possession of Mexico it would still be undeveloped and Mexico’s people would still be crossing our borders.

7. I could go through a fast food drive through and actually get a taco and sprite instead as a taco and fries.
    Sorry, i just had to laugh at this one..i cannot tell you how many times this has happened to me
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

1. The one bedroom apt next door would not have 3 families in it. Americans have to compete for low income housing.

2. There would be empty parking spaces for tenant’s visitors. Visitor parking spaces are being taken by tenants.
    Make just this your issue for now. Gather information. Read the lease and local laws. Talk with neighbors. Check licenses of cars. Watch for neighbors with "too many" visitors which may be dealing drugs. Talk with property's owner singly or with a group of residents. Write to health dept. and code enforcement.
    We can take this country back one street at a time.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do not even like tacos , but I like Italian food , Italian music and culture .
    This is so unfair that the Spanish culture gets the preference here .
    In Russia I was exposed to most cultures / music , movies , art etc / of the world .
    There is so much to learn and to appreciate besides eating tacos and immersing ourselves in the third world culture .
    I met yesterday the teacher from USF / Univ. of South Florida / - she teaches Spanish literature to Americans and she practically speaks no English / she is from Columbia / .
    I asked her - is not it better and easier for someone who came from Spanish -speaking countries to get the degree - amasingly for me she said , " No , it is easier for an American to master Spanish language and literature , because they are more intelligent . People who are coming from Mexico , Columbia etc can speak basic Spanish but this is not enough ."
    So , we have a professor of Spanish literature who is teaching Spanish to Americans while most of Spanish-speaking people cannot master their own language .
    Then who is dependant on whom - we - on tacos or taco-people on us ?
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

People who are coming from Mexico , Columbia etc can speak basic Spanish but this is not enough ."
    And a very good reason for us to get control of illegal immigration. We don't benefit from masses of persons illiterate in two languages.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Sorry, i just had to laugh at this one..i cannot tell you how many times this has happened to me
    Kniggit,
    The Holy Grail is one of my all time favorite movies BTW.
    I know what you mean. Here in SLC there are very few restaurants who don't have hispanic workers. Its sad when I pull up to the drive thru and the first thing I hear is "Que Queres?" I always respond "habla ingles por favor" just to get them mad.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote:
    People who are coming from Mexico , Columbia etc can speak basic Spanish but this is not enough ."

And a very good reason for us to get control of illegal immigration. We don't benefit from masses of persons illiterate in two languages.
    That's what I had heard as well. That they can't read or write in their own language. (Many of them) I mean it hasn't been that long that many of our own citizens were illiterate. I've even met a few really elderly men who still sign with an X. Or hand you their check book to fill out because the only thing they can write is their name. And now were supposed to teach them Spanish because that's what they want to learn instead of concentrating on English if this is where they want to live.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A grade school teacher in my Bunko group said the same thing. She teaches in Hemet, CA, and many of the students are illiterate in two languages. To add insult to injury, many of the students are pulled out of school around the end of November to go back to Mexico--for the holidays and then come back sometime in January--and our schools have to accommodate this??? No wonder my neighbors have sent their children to private schools.

Our first Mexican style restaurant with Mexican owners opened yesterday in our small town.I talked to a person who had dined there and they said that when ordering had trouble understanding each other.All employees spoke little English.I'm gathering info.If illegal I.C.E. will probably get call.

This is happening in my middle America town where unemployment rate is 12% official,30% unofficial.They are coming here unable to speak English working in our sawmills and general labor displacing locals for less pay.

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    I do not even like tacos , but I like Italian food , Italian music and culture .
    This is so unfair that the Spanish culture gets the preference here .
    In Russia I was exposed to most cultures / music , movies , art etc / of the world .
    There is so much to learn and to appreciate besides eating tacos and immersing ourselves in the third world culture .
    I met yesterday the teacher from USF / Univ. of South Florida / - she teaches Spanish literature to Americans and she practically speaks no English / she is from Columbia / .
    I asked her - is not it better and easier for someone who came from Spanish -speaking countries to get the degree - amasingly for me she said , " No , it is easier for an American to master Spanish language and literature , because they are more intelligent . People who are coming from Mexico , Columbia etc can speak basic Spanish but this is not enough ."
    So , we have a professor of Spanish literature who is teaching Spanish to Americans while most of Spanish-speaking people cannot master their own language .
    Then who is dependant on whom - we - on tacos or taco-people on us ?
    [bSOME FAST FOOD WORKERS ONLY SPEAK SPANISH, BUT THEY ARE NOT TAKING ORDERS.
    I LIKE ALL KIND OF ETHNIC FOODS AND THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE IVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY ORDERS. I HAVE TO CHECK MY ORDER BEFORE LEAVING. SOME TIMES I DON'T AND THIS ENTITLES ME TO AS FREE ORDER.[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast