Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did you all not listen to what McCain said, without them your lettuce will go up 50 cents a head. How could we live with that? The new American dream "A day without illegal's"
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    Did you all not listen to what McCain said, without them your lettuce will go up 50 cents a head. How could we live with that? The new American dream "A day without illegal's"
    McCain honestly said that? It wouldn't surprise me. He doesn't know how to use that lump which is 3 ft. above his ass. A whole .50 cents lettuce would go up? I'm certainly not rich, but I would gladly pay this knowing an American worker picked this, because I know he/she is getting a better wage to do it.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sippy, I was being facetious; I believe what his actual statement was if we sent all the illegals home the lettuce would rot in the fields because Americans could not do the job. That was the gist of the speech anyway. What would occur is we would design machines to do the job to keep the cost down and would create jobs in the manufacturing industry to design and build the machines.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

would create jobs in the manufacturing industry to design and build the machines.
    Where is this manufacturing industry you speak of? :P
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    would create jobs in the manufacturing industry to design and build the machines.
    Where is this manufacturing industry you speak of? :P
    In China! but that is another fight
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    7. I could go through a fast food drive through and actually get a taco and sprite instead as a taco and fries.
    Sorry, i just had to laugh at this one..i cannot tell you how many times this has happened to me
    Kniggit,
    The Holy Grail is one of my all time favorite movies BTW.
    I know what you mean. Here in SLC there are very few restaurants who don't have hispanic workers. Its sad when I pull up to the drive thru and the first thing I hear is "Que Queres?" I always respond "habla ingles por favor" just to get them mad.
    I wouldn't make them mad until after they serve you your food. Then give them all types of He**.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Great post, DieHard39,

I agree with you on your points. One I want to point out is Americans are definitely not responsible for Vicente Fox's poor who he refuses to take care of. We have our own problems and poverty to deal with and don't need this illegal invasion from Mexico, nor other third world countries.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    lettuce was $1.69 a head here last week, very seldom under a dollar. produce is up. some one put a sign up saying, bring in the illegals so our produce will go down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12