Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I promise you if we 'put the hurt' on just one big industry - just one - the word will get out. Then one more and the rest might listen if we just suggest. The media won't tell - but we can find out.
    nntrixie, I agree with this. One or two big ones will be the show ticket for the rest.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexican Worker Requirements

2ifbyland... Remember the letter I cut and pasted for you? I just recieved an email from the managing Editor of NBCSanDiego.com. He says, I have deleted your forum posting on NBCSandiego.com. You are welcome to edit it down to the maximum posting size of 500 words or less and resubmit it.

Bob Ponting
    Managing Editor
    NBCSandiego.com
    AIM: dgo bponting
    (619) 578-0220

What really has me hopping mad is that I posted the words and history of Star Spangle Banner which was much longer than the letter I shared here. And it remains on the forum. Sounds like censorship to me...
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

bearpaw, in defense of the editor, many papers have a word limit. Even magazine articles and books have word limits. Perhaps you can pare your article down to fit within the paper's parameters.

Or write two separate letters.

Don't let them discourage you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand and I am not discouraged at all. However I don't understand why this letter was deleted and yet my Star Spangle banner post remains. And it is much longer than the letter that has been deleted.

Monthly boycott?

nntrixie~ since I am fairly new to this site I am unfamilar with the monthly boycotts and where to find that information? What is the monthly boycott for May? I like the thoughts of major organization and working together in large numbers for a common goal. It will have a greater effect and impact to have a definite purpose. Please tell me what we are boycotting this month and whom do I write, email, etc. Thanks.
    A Patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. ~ Edward Abbey

[b][i]BearPaw ~ Sorry, I just read your posting above about the email copy and your cut submission to NBC. I did not quite understand, did they leave the history and words to the Star Spangled Banner and left out the part about the Mexican rules for entry into their country? Do not let that get to you....keep at it.
    As Jr. said, write 2 separate letters and see what happens, but do not stop with him. Check out talk radio hosts who tend to have a conservative viewpoint. I have not personally checked out the facts behind that email and wish someone would make sure it is true, because if it isn't and someone has chosen to play with a serious topic, then we would have egg on our face. It definitely sounded legit, though, and I tend to believe it. If anyone knows how to check it out or has, please post here. Thanks.

And just because our efforts fail the first time, we should never quit trying. We have all seen how a squeaky wheel gets the oil. Americans just ride the tide and never make enough noise. Like someone posted...they have been organizing for years. This has not just happened.
    Americans are slow to rile, but boy, can we fight.
    A Patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. ~ Edward Abbey

actual economic impact

The immigrants actually have less than one tenth of one percent impact on our GDP. Heard it on CNBC! That's why nothing happened on their day of Illegal Terrorization (to our economy anyway). In fact, Mr. Ben Bernanke's comments that day had a larger impact in the markets than all those rag-tags out in the streets with their snot-nosed illegitimate kids (who by the way were cutting school. We give them a FREE education at taxpayer expense and they cut school!)

Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    Unfortunately I think a move by legal citizens that mirrors todays activities would do nothing to better the situation. Our biggest statement is that while the illegals may have shown they have a minor impact on our economy they don't care about the prosperity of the US. If they are willing to choose to detriment the US economy and disregard its ideals they don't deserve citizenship. If we can survive a day without them we can survive a year.

A day without government services to illegals now that would be nice.

Americans are slow to rile, but boy, can we fight. You've got that so right. And I believe it has just begun.

As for my letter. It was posted long enough for viewers to read and that's all I care about. I'm new at this, but learning fast...

Just visited the We Hire Aliens site and was shocked to find the USPS, the US Marines and the US Forest Service listed as hiring illegal aliens. Am I missing something here? How is that possible? Our own government is hiring ILLEGAL aliens???? Even though, the USPS (from which I am retired) is no longer a branch of the Federal government, there are still ties.............but my gosh and Lordy, Lordy!! The US Marines? Tell me it isn't so?! And if it is true, WHY??? And HOW? Someone has to explain this one to me.

This knowledge makes me feel real warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you President Bush for once again making a mockery of our country.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123