Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN Official Interview: Will Donald Trump run for president

CNN Official Interview: Will Donald Trump run for president in 2012?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Iuq8psx4o
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We're going in circles here. This topic was discussed extensively here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-230167-don ... ident+2012

Trump is a master manipulater and I wouldn't trust him any further than I could throw him. I don't make this statement lightly, I've researched him thoroughly.

Justthefacts wrote:

I've been jumping around reading different things

I know he's flopped parties a few times , So what , I voted for Jimmy Carter

He has failed in some business ventures , So what , he isn't afraid to take a chance , even if he fails he gets right back into it.

As opposed to the loser we have now or the gaggle of rinos lining up
    to further our demise
    "I know he's flopped parties a few times , So what , I voted for Jimmy Carter"

Trump is only interested in what will benefit him personally (financially). That is why he is so wishy-washy concerning party affiliation. He goes with whatever party will line his pockets at the time. You made a mistake with Jimmy Carter, why make another mistake with someone like Trump? Why be so quick to jump on the Trump bandwagon? It's still early and I'm guessing there will be others to throw their hat in the ring before decision time.

"He has failed in some business ventures , So what , he isn't afraid to take a chance , even if he fails he gets right back into it."

Yep, he gets right back in, even after losing untold millions of investor money. Of course dear old dad has bailed him out before too. It's easy to take a chance on when it's someone else money your taking the chance with.

"As opposed to the loser we have now or the gaggle of rinos lining up
    to further our demise"

They say patience is a virtue.

Myself, I'd like to see someone like Sen. Jim DeMint or Sen. Jeff Sessions run. They are solid conservatives with fantastic positions (for us) on immigration.

" Jim DeMint on Immigration
    Click here for 15 full quotes on Immigration OR background on Immigration.
    Voted NO on continuing federal funds for declared "sanctuary cities". (Mar 200
    Voted NO on comprehensive immigration reform. (Jun 2007)
    Voted YES on declaring English as the official language of the US government. (Jun 2007)
    Voted NO on eliminating the "Y" nonimmigrant guestworker program. (May 2007)
    Voted YES on building a fence along the Mexican border. (Sep 2006)
    Voted NO on establishing a Guest Worker program. (May 2006)
    Voted NO on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security. (May 2006)
    Voted NO on giving Guest Workers a path to citizenship. (May 2006)
    Voted YES on extending Immigrant Residency rules. (May 2001)
    Rated 100% by FAIR, indicating a voting record restricting immigration. (Dec 2003)
    Rated 91% by USBC, indicating a sealed-border stance. (Dec 2006)
    Zero tolerance for border crossing via increased prosecution. (Mar 200
    Government services in English only. (Mar 200
    Rated A by the ALI, indicating a strongly anti-amnesty stance. (Nov 2010)
    Declared English the official language of the US. (Jan 1999)
    "

Banned
    Demint or Sessions would be a better choice

But we don't have that choice , do we?

This country elected a shyster with no experience a couple years ago

Why not elect another one as long as he is on our side.

Can we do worse than we have now?

If the guy is business friendly and cuts specials for his big biz buds , so what if they put people back to work.

You think Romney or Palin or Huck are going to do squat about illegals?
    Not likely

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Demint or Sessions would be a better choice

But we don't have that choice , do we?

This country elected a shyster with no experience a couple years ago

Why not elect another one as long as he is on our side.

Can we do worse than we have now?

If the guy is business friendly and cuts specials for his big biz buds , so what if they put people back to work.

You think Romney or Palin or Huck are going to do squat about illegals?
    Not likely
    I don't know about Sessions, but DeMint has not closed the door on running. Like I said, it's still early.

"This country elected a shyster with no experience a couple years ago

Why not elect another one as long as he is on our side."

IMO, Donald Trump is only going to be on your side when it benefits Donald Trump. Maybe my expectations are a little higher than yours. I prefer not to have a "shyster" in the oval office, regardless of party affiliation.

"Can we do worse than we have now?"

Maybe not, but I think we can do better than Trump. Personally, I'm in a wait and see mode. Maybe I live in a dream world, however, I'm still hopeful that someone we know will be on our side will step up to the plate before it's all over.

"If the guy is business friendly and cuts specials for his big biz buds , so what if they put people back to work."

The issues at stake here are much larger than just getting people back to work. That can be done while still turning a blind eye to illegal immigration. Sorry, I expect more out of our president, much more.

"You think Romney or Palin or Huck are going to do squat about illegals?
    Not likely"

Huck and Palin support a path to citizenship for illegals. Niether of those characters would even be a consideration for me. Romney, on the other hand, would probably get my support over Trump. With that said, I'm still waiting on a knight in shining armor to gallop up on a white horse.

[/quote]

Re: Dead serious - What information do we have on Trump?

What exactly is his stand on immigration ?
    "I saw him on fox and he told fox "they got to go!"
    I don't think he's playing, he can't be bought like this punkass sissy we got now, who would sale his mama, for 2 free rounds at Bob-O-link!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    If he is against illegals you would think he would have it in his contracts that all people employed on his jobsites and properties are e verified. He does not. There are illegals working on Trump projects. Jorge Perez is the one who is building a Trump condo in Hollywood Florida and he is knoww to hire illegals and the subcontractors he gets hire illegals. There are also illegals working on the Trump properties in Sunny Isles Beach doing cleaning and maintenance work.
    Yes, the truth comes out about these big business moguls, doesn't it? Sorry, but I wouldn't trust Trump as far as I could throw him in regards to the illegal immigration issue. Even Romney has disappointed me on that issue. Where is that good, loyal American to run for POTUS in 2012?

If you want a real laugh you should have been at the DMV when one of the illegals who was working on his buildings came in. People had to look away from him and laugh. The illegal was demanding his driver's license because he needs it to work and that he works for Trump. My daughter and I wished we could have recorded and put it on U tube. We were laughing so hard we were almost crying even the black woman who had to deal with him looked away and laughed as he had no proof of legal immigration status in this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Donald Trump ,

Yes , I'm sure he should just go down and personally verify all the people working for his contractors and sub contractors

In most cases he just arranges the financing

The problem is NOBODY is verifying these subs , They even find illegals working for subs on govt sites
    They are working for the thousands of sub floor cleaning companies and janitoral services and many others

The vast amount of illegals in this country are not plucking chickens , they are working for the sub contractors or small business

Even a hero of mine , Tom Tancredo got caught using an illegal through a sub contractor

Here is my problem with Trump so far:

TRUMP: Well it all starts with the Federal government not coming out with a law. They've been talking about it for years and they still haven't done anything about it. And Arizona is really getting crime-ridden. There's people coming over, there's killings all over the place, there's shootings all over the place.
    What does he mean by this?? The federal gov't came out with immigration laws a LONG time ago.....What new "law" does he want implemented??? I know they have been "talking about (amnesty) for years," and haven't been able to achieve it. Enforcement only talk is rare.

In my experience, when people talk about SB 1070 being the result of the feds not "coming out with a law," they are talking about amnesty.

Maybe Trump is talking about enforcing current law, but that is certainly not what he said. He needs to clarify, because that statement smells a bit like amnesty to me.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Trump even has questions about whether Obama is a legal citizen.

Trump Raises Birther Questions

Thursday, 17 Mar 2011 11:09 AM

Donald Trump, who is considering a run for the Republican presidential nomination, has joined the list of Republicans who question President Barack Obama's citizenship, Politico reports.

The real estate mogul/reality TV star told ABC’s “Good Morning Americaâ€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast