Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Trump is running on his name knows nothing about polotics.Heres a man that just sold the chinese a consino for 33 millon dollars so now they own more of U.S.land making money here to send back to their country so we can barrow it back to run our country.So if he runs and goes up against Obama. Obama wins hands down.I cant vote for Trump big phoney.

Please just no more "Community Organizers or Lawyers!" please!

"The Ring-Master for President!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Personally like I said before I'd support Trump in a heartbeat.

Yes he does big business and has failed but he takes risks. In much of his field there are considerable risks and w/o those risks no business would ever make it. He's failed and made a comeback, yes money has been lost his and investors but thats the game. If you want no risk you put money in a CD or very low yield account with penny interest rates.

I really don't see Trump as flip-flopping but more so the party's moving away from the constituents which he is one of. If the party you were in moved way off base with you as a member sometimes the best way to get them back is support the other guy until they come back home. But did he really flipflop on issues such as 1 month support abortion and another month supported pro-life?

Now his stand on issues which for a change I actually feel some honesty and sincerity with it on how he has spoken sometimes.

1. He's for Tarriffs on imports on foreign made products to be pro-American. A sort of VAT tax on imports.

2. He believes immigration should support the American worker, not the other way around.

3. He believes no illegal alien has any legal rights in our country and should be deported.

4. He wants legal immigration to be more difficult and pro American interests.

He's said himself it bothers him when building a building he's pretty much forced by the market to use Chinese made products because American ones don't exist or are to high in price while he has to keep a low bid against everyone else who'd use Chinese made products. He's said he wants people to have an incentive to use an American product as why he supports an import VAT/Tarriff.

I think he realizes least in his business the US becomming a 3rd world country and flooding the gates with legal and illegal immigrants in mass world hurt business's like his and most American business's and workers. After all he can't take his business international as easily as say a pharmecutical company or a factory floor. To much local competition who has major ties and government protections in foreign countries.

Trumps on "The Insider" as we speak.

There was a time when I wouldn't trust Trump in Gov, office.
    But now, I need to do some studying on the man's background (mainly, his stance on illegal immigration), before I make a final decision.
    I think that all of us should test or evaluate our opinions on Trumps.

He really is a true and very proud American.
    ------------------------

working4change

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123