Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Delaware ALIPAC Members

Are there any groups in Delaware that are Anti Illegal Immigration. I am looking to join
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

UB,

If no one is active right now, wait around because news is getting out about Deleware and they will start to come online. Hang around and wait on them to arrive.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UB,

I'm originally from Bel Air, MD...not far from Baltimore, so I'm somewhat familiar with Delaware. Where are you in Delaware? How bad is the illegal alien problem there?

Are most of the busboys/dishwashers in your area latino (the kind that barely speak English) or still Americans/legal immigrants?

Ostrich

UB,

It would be great if you would join ALIPAC and help us to recruit more people form Delaware.

I know we have contributors there and people on our national email alerts list as well, but only core activists use our Discussion Groups areas.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UB, I am in Northern Delaware. Although I do not know of any specific anti-illegal immigration 'groups' in Delaware, I have been a member of ALIPIC for awhile and get alot of good information here. If you look at my posts, some of them pertain specifically to Delaware.

I think our best best is to keep informed on the issues, and keep our elected officials aware of our stance. You may want to check out Jan Ting's website. He is strongly for the enforcement of immigration laws.
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

I live in northern Delaware (Maryland Ave/Newport) as well. We definitely need to get organized here because as bad as it is, they are continuing to pour in. On weekends, the Shoprite in Stanton is more like a reunion hall for the newcomers and those already here. It's insane.

And yes, Jan Ting is the man that needs to replace Carper, though I have yet to receive a reply to an email I sent his office asking how I could help with his campaign.

I emailed his office as well ! Over a month ago. All I get is his weekly newspaper. If I were running, I'd be grabbing at people who volunteerd to get involved ! Maybe says something about his organizational skills, who knows.
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt